Region 28 Offshore Rally.

Hi Dave
Definitely interested in the IoW rally - I will probably make a long weekend of it

Poster has been updated by admin. New poster has been inserted. I was looking at a FaceBook poster originally which was in error. I have removed my query.

Attachments

• R28 2021.jpg
    R28 2021.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Hi Pete, Dredgers wife here, it seems there is a fault in FB that places that line in there when an event is created. The creator is unable to see it, remove or edit it! So, to avoid any confusion or distress, I've deleted the Event and will post the flyer which states the entry prices along with an update in regards to the rally itself. Thanks for highlighting the issue as it was unnoticed before. I've looked at loads of other events on many different pages and they all have the same issue even though they are clearly not free events. Best regards, Tina

Hi Pete, Dredgers wife here, it seems there is a fault in FB that places that line in there when an event is created. The creator is unable to see it, remove or edit it! So, to avoid any confusion or distress, I've deleted the Event and will post the flyer which states the entry prices along with an update in regards to the rally itself. Thanks for highlighting the issue as it was unnoticed before. I've looked at loads of other events on many different pages and they all have the same issue even though they are clearly not free events. Best regards, Tina

Sorry about the confusion. All sorted now. And much the wiser :)

Apologies
I have just read the thread and see now it’s pay on the hat only.
See you there.
Cheers
Mikey

Back