Region AGM - Wednesday 27 April 2022

Sporty Girl

Club Member
Just a reminder that it is the Regional AGM at 20:30 on Wednesday 27 April 2022 at the Railway Tavern, Darlington.

Usual agenda items:
Brief Rep's Report
Brief Treasurer's Report
Election of region officers - all region members are eligible to stand for a role.
  • Representative
  • Assistant Representative(s)
  • Treasurer
Location of Regional Meetings
Xmas Meal 2022
AOB - please add sensible suggestions for other items for discussion to this thread.

When you say sensible, does that exclude, a certain dance routine ???? performed by ladies who tease a bit. Nod nod wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: ss2
Did you see the suggestion on the R3 FB page RE the possibility of regular region ride outs? I know it's been on the agenda before and folk didn't seem that interested (putting plenty miles in getting to rallies) but maybe worth revisiting? I dunno. Gonna try and get down if I get finished work at a reasonable time anyhow. Hopefully see y'all there.

So including the sensible suggestions from the facebook page we have

H-D RCGB Region 3 AGM Agenda
27 April 2022

Representative's Report

Treasurer's Report

Election of Regional officers
  • Representative
  • Assistant Representative(s)
  • Treasurer
Location of Regional Meetings

Ride outs

Rally Risk Assessment

Xmas Meal 2022

AOB (if you really must)

Reactions: ss2
i have missed tonight's meeting sorry, did not get back from Oxford in time.
There should be in my opinion monthly meetings outside of Darlington, but some like it on their door step, while the rest of us have to ride there 20 odd miles each way.

It was discussed mate. The Tavern's nigh on 40 mile each way for me but it's those in the far far north that get the bum deal really. Angus and Brian are both looking at roughly a 150 mile round trip for a meeting horrified and there's still plenty North East above Alnwick (not a geet lot above Falstone mind 😉). A reccy of the Bournmoor boozer is going to take place at some point.

i have missed tonight's meeting sorry, did not get back from Oxford in time.
There should be in my opinion monthly meetings outside of Darlington, but some like it on their door step, while the rest of us have to ride there 20 odd miles each way.
Hi Bob, sorry that you missed it.

I'm sad to say that you were voted in as Assistant Rep again 😄 but the good news is that it was agreed to give your suggestion of holding some meetings further north in the region a try.

When you've got it sorted can you post on here and the Facebook group to let us all know when and where please?

Cheers
Nicky

Ok Nicky, I will see him on Saturday, and the exotic dancers are we having them on for our rally???????

Back