Region presence Custom Cafe , A259 Bexhill

jimmy2spanners

Membership Secretary.
custom cafe.JPG

This coming Friday 19th April first of the summer months Ad-Hoc monthly region presence at Custom Cafes Friday bike night. As discussed at our recent regional AGM its good to have a presence here and ideal for anyone in the far east side of Sussex to meet up on a monthly basis. I'll be at the BP Pevensey services ,marsh Road 6.30pm for the short ride there. I'll also have the 75th club anniversary pin badge for those in the Hastings area and anyone else that has not had theirs yet.

Last edited:
View attachment 1201001

This coming Friday 19th April first of the summer months Ad-Hoc monthly region presence at Custom Cafes Friday bike night. As discussed at our recent regional AGM its good to have a presence here and ideal for anyone in the far east side of Sussex to meet up on a monthly basis. I'll be at the BP Pevensey services ,marsh Road 6.30pm for the short ride there. I'll also have the 75th club anniversary pin badge for those in the Hastings area and anyone else that has not had theirs yet.
Yep I’ll be there

Sorry Jim we're away this weekend, it's a trek for me as I don't finish untill 6 at shop but will attempt to get to a couple this year.

Back