RGION 5 September !st meeting

G

Glenn G

Hi All

Our first meeting. since lock down will be. on Tuesday 1st September at the Riverside Farm at 8pm. Please let me know if you are coming as we need to monitor numbers. Lots to discuss including next years rallies. and a new regional shop created by IT Wizzard Veggie Dave. I will have samples of the new regional clothing with me. Hand sanitiser will be provided. It will be good to catch up again. So if. you are well please come along.

Cheers Glenn

Riverside Farm
Skipton Road
Skelton
York
YO30 1XJ
Tel 01904 642525

Re: RGION 5 September !st meeting

Thanks for your efforts for the club and region Glenn though I cant get to meetings as I'm on my way to bed around the time your starting :encouragement:.

Anyway another topic for you tonight is that the Ecky thump is on. Steve (Mario) has posted this in the ABR forum.

Hmmmm so who's been watching this space?

Well pack your gear we are on for the forthcoming ECKY THUMP 2020, ye ha!

Have been in touch with the pub and they are operating as 'normal', Covid precautions apply.

We are booked in for the 9th to 11th October as past years.

I will arrange fire wood as per normal.

Food can be arranged for the usual ?10 per head and will be in the conservatory, served form the counter, 2 options and 6, yes six persons per table.

I will need some idea of numbers, as since the situation is still fluid, they may need a deposit for the food, which is understandable.

I will ensure that we have sole use of the conservatory.

Most of you are sensible and I would appreciate if anyone feels that they have been in a situation where thay have tested for, or have been in contact with someone with Covid that you would do the mature thing and be absent.

The 40's weekend at Pickering has been cancelled.

Any comments please and lets start making a list.

Cheers Steve (alias Mario)

PS I will be there on the Thursday

(Happy now John
icon_e_biggrin.gif
)

Spread the word.

Last edited:

Sorry can't make the meet on the 1st September as have already booked to go to Chester Zoo and Jodrell Bank that week.

No Worries Ian
Have a good time and look forward to. catching up soon.
Regards Glenn

Thanks Mac
Thanks for your support it was great catching up at Dent. Eckey Thump in the. diary shame about war weekend being cancelled but might wear my fishnet stockings anyway.
cheers Glenn

I will be coming to the meeting on Tuesday. Hopefully will be meeting some of you at the Yorkshire Pudding rally this weekend.

Thanks to every one that made it to last nights first post lockdown. meeting. A brilliant attendance of 29 members and it was great to. be back among friends. Thanks to the Riverside Farm , and Veggie Dave who helped me with the preparation of. the room and toilets etc as well as providing hand sanitiser The new Regional clothing seamed to go. down well along. with. the new regional online shop.Once again thanks to veggie for his IT skills sorting it out. Look forward to the next one in October.
Cheers Glenn

Back