ride outs region 24

Marc007ben

Hi all,

Please have a look and the Facebook group for HDRCGB region 24.
I?ve been a member for 3 years and want to be more active on my bike in the region.
if you fancy a ride out for a coffee to blow away the covid cobwebs now the season if fast approaching feel free to get in touch.
Time for some fun.

Re: ride outs region 24

Come on Lads 35 views and no takers. It is the Harley Davidson RIDERS Club of GB.

I don't wish to dampen your enthusiasm but perhaps the current lockdown rules might have something to do with it.

Not everyone uses Facebook Marc, when we are able to I'd post details on here as well :encouragement:

I don't wish to dampen your enthusiasm but perhaps the current lockdown rules might have something to do with it.

Completely understand Tom, It would be nice for something to look forward too.

Not everyone uses Facebook Marc, when we are able to I'd post details on here as well :encouragement:

Thanks Spanky, appreciate the reply. I look forward to meeting you guys in region 19. I live 5 min from the 3 counties meeting place but have never seen anyone except for an agm so am trying to get a few riders together so we can venture down and meet you all........:drinkies::drinkies: obviously when we are allowed out to play.

When we can go out to play the roads are gonna be stuffed - be good to be on a bike :)

You can count me in Marc. Look forward to it.
I also am a non Facebook person

7C66100C-61D6-4F2C-9034-B5D1C225201D.jpg First Sunday on the month next week. Hopefully the last one in lockdown. Suns out :anonymous:

Digging up an old post. I went up yesterday and met a few of rhe guys. Seems the region is a little quiet but hopefully that will change. Next meet up in Sunday 6th March at mid day.

Back