Ride To The Wall 2009 Photo's

ade law

Club Member
The Photo's Are On Face Book search for Naseby Field Ride To The Wall 2009

Last edited:
Re: Ride To The Wall 2009 Photo's

nice to see you and josh now thicko me goy figure out how to find ya pics on facebook:439:

nice to see you and josh now thicko me goy figure out how to find ya pics on facebook:439:

if all else fails follow instructions :wink: works for me...sometimes

tar for the advise uncle me now a mate of ade on facebook so see the photoes very good it was a good day out hope you and the lad enjoyed it as much as sandy and I:439:

tar for the advise uncle me now a mate of ade on facebook so see the photoes very good it was a good day out hope you and the lad enjoyed it as much as sandy and I:439:

:60277EB7B04744289C0 A fantastic day....glad we went & proud to be part of it
what's facebook btw?

you carnt get in facebook unless ya really good looking so sorry mate we are abit off the subject now RTTW:439:

The Photo's Are On Face Book search for Naseby Field Ride To The Wall 2009

The page is closed unless you are added as a friend!

Ade why not share them on here with the riders club that you rode there with?

just seen rttw web site and it says 6000 bikes attended alot of HDRCGB among them well done chris for getting us there early as they were still leaving draton park at 12.30 it was great all getting together for probably the last big event of the season:439:

we as non naseby members came out of our bed when u lot where there already and still made it in the first group lol:439::wink:

Back