Riverside rally ride out marshals

Rivithead

Club Member
Riverside rally , call out for ride out Marshalls to assist me.
The rec run to ride the route and time it will be on April Saturday 20th at 11am from Riverside campsite. If you like to help please mention here, at present I've no offers of help for this event..
😎👍

i am sure i can possibly help ,,, but waiting to get a date for Brians funeral ,,,
if like last year it was on the friday of the rally when it was Doris, Brians wife ,,,
i can come on the rec with you and should know by then

i am sure i can possibly help ,,, but waiting to get a date for Brians funeral ,,,
if like last year it was on the friday of the rally when it was Doris, Brians wife ,,,
i can come on the rec with you and should know by then

Well done DJ - I am sure there will be others coming forward to assist Kev, none of whom probably use this forum (unlike ourselves).

For clarity - each year (like all other regional rallies) it's only a small band of volunteers that get stuck in and actually keep the show on the road - Kev being one such member.

For my good-self the rally prep starts on Wednesday & Thursday with the actual setting up of the rally site / facilities assisted with the other volunteers. Friday the day of the rally I will take a stint behind the beer tent bar, help out in the tea tent and evening assist with the BBQ. This will then be repeated on Saturday - so I along with the other rally volunteers will unfortunately be unable to assist / join the ride out - as like any rally the show must go on, that includes the following: Restocking bar, cleaning, inspecting / cleaning toilets, fetching water throughout the day for tea tent urn, making sandwiches, running vehicles to local supermarket, manning the entrance / exit, managing waste, picking up litter, welcoming various bands helping with the set up on our marquee stage, sorting out generator power supply, the list is endless. We do this because we are the last of the traditional rallies that do everything, we the R12 volunteers serve our fellow club members and strive to provide an enjoyable and unique experience.

Any new member that may be attending their first R12 rally and want to play a part - responding to Kev's call is a great way to contribute and even more so by helping on Sunday morning with the packing up.

It's been a long winter - we have the much to look forwarded to with the season opener "Drovers" followed by what is the best rally in the calender (I know I am biased) and the cheapest bar prices of any club event - so if you want the BEST - head WEST! 😎

Last edited:
I can if required ride the route again on Sunday if anyone wants to help out as a Marshall from R12 and csny make the Saturday. I'm only going Saturday to time route to the lunch stop snd gauge traffic on route.

Sorry Kev, can't help marshall this year's ride out as I will be going down to Home Park early on the Saturday morning of the rally, for Argyles last game of the season.

Well done DJ - I am sure there will be others coming forward to assist Kev, none of whom probably use this forum (unlike ourselves).

For clarity - each year (like all other regional rallies) it's only a small band of volunteers that get stuck in and actually keep the show on the road - Kev being one such member.

For my good-self the rally prep starts on Wednesday & Thursday with the actual setting up of the rally site / facilities assisted with the other volunteers. Friday the day of the rally I will take a stint behind the beer tent bar, help out in the tea tent and evening assist with the BBQ. This will then be repeated on Saturday - so I along with the other rally volunteers will unfortunately be unable to assist / join the ride out - as like any rally the show must go on, that includes the following: Restocking bar, cleaning, inspecting / cleaning toilets, fetching water throughout the day for tea tent urn, making sandwiches, running vehicles to local supermarket, manning the entrance / exit, managing waste, picking up litter, welcoming various bands helping with the set up on our marquee stage, sorting out generator power supply, the list is endless. We do this because we are the last of the traditional rallies that do everything, we the R12 volunteers serve our fellow club members and strive to provide an enjoyable and unique experience.

Any new member that may be attending their first R12 rally and want to play a part - responding to Kev's call is a great way to contribute and even more so by helping on Sunday morning with the packing up.

It's been a long winter - we have the much to look forwarded to with the season opener "Drovers" followed by what is the best rally in the calender (I know I am biased) and the cheapest bar prices of any club event - so if you want the BEST - head WEST! 😎
Always an excellent rally,thank you all for the very best efforts to make it what it is.

Back