Scott from East Cowes

Wookiee

Club Member
Hi all, Wookiee checking in. I'm Scott from East Cowes and most of you will already know my bike as I bought it from Steve Wilson...

Img_2919_smol.jpg

Re: Scott from East Cowes

Hello Scott. That bike used to belong to my wife before Steve bought it.

Hi Colin. Ah that?s cool! I love the fact that is has some history.

Hi Scott, Welcome,
You will discover that on this side of the moat, jungle drums, smoke signals, and word of mouth are the favourite means of communication!
As you may already know, we meet up at the Cedars pub, main road Wooten on Tuesday evenings from 19.30.
It would be a pleasure to have you come along and join in.
There is a Christmas dinner at the blacksmiths arms Carisbrooke, Pauline is taking bookings now, if you are interested in that I will pass her details on to you.
Regards, Steve.

Hi Wookie,
Just tried to send you a private message, but you are not yet set up for that, so would you call Oz . He can fill you in on the upcoming Xmas dinner etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wookiee. If you want to then mail your details to me and I'll pass them on.

Thanks Tom. Sent you an email.

Hi Scott

Message relayed.

Also, I've been in touch with Oddjob the Membership Secretary. He is snowed under with work so your application is noted but may take a while to process. With that in mind I have given you temporary Member status to allow you to do things.

When you do get your card you will have to update those details from the card to your profile on the forum. Get in touch then if you have a problem doing that.

Back