'Screaming Eagle Glides'

Old_Bob

I happened to visit 'The Foundry' in Canterbury today to sus a few things out, nice bikes these new 1800cc Glides, ever so comfy and go quite well :wink::wink:

When do you pick it up big man :smile:

Old Bob
icon6.gif

Re: 'Screaming Eagle Glides'

As there has been no comment I will answer the question myself ----
TOMORROW :D

Old Bob
icon6.gif

Must be the age :439:

Harry

He told me (at Marks party) that he wasn't going to ride it anywhere in case it got nicked :p He will be on his DynaRod for the Super Rally :9399D3F58B324EE1B68 So we may not get to see it for some time :redface:

Old Bob
icon6.gif

He told me (at Marks party) that he wasn't going to ride it anywhere in case it got nicked :p He will be on his DynaRod for the Super Rally :9399D3F58B324EE1B68 So we may not get to see it for some time :redface:

Old Bob
icon6.gif

Bob Y Bas
Did I say that? must of ad a few:439:
You are correct though it is
TOMORROW
Been talking to Mick so will see you there as well when you pick up the RK.
Did you have to sort this out before taking Sue to Freewheeling:p
See you the morrow.

Geoff

I'm a touch worried that all these High-Power motors might be a bit much for you , eh, older gentlemen ....................... TAXI :D

Phil.... :cool:

Eat our dust Phil :439: (Assuming that the Foundry get Geoffs bike back together after fitting all the extras on it --- last I saw of it was all round the workshop floor :D)

Old Bob
icon6.gif

Come on Geoff, tell us about it :smile:

Old (inquistive) Bob
icon6.gif

Eat our dust Phil :439: (Assuming that the Foundry get Geoffs bike back together after fitting all the extras on it --- last I saw of it was all round the workshop floor :D)

Old Bob
icon6.gif

Did'nt get the bike until 3:30:439: when all of the "bits" had found a home, the "bits" where needed as a direct result of those W*^kers in Bussels:mad: so that the said machine can breath as God intended:D .

Still early day's but God's machine has some serious "GRUNT":439: the last one had some power but this one :169B9ADF431545348BC.

Off tomorrow to put some more miles on before taking the Dynarod to Dyno for a bit of a tune, again because of the Bussels B*ll*"s.

Geoff "Y" Bas

You must be planning on riding your own Geoff cos me and Elgey are never going to keep up with GODS MACHINE:smile:

don't drop it i had to help a guy lift his up today........eye popping, groan hurting weight i might say

Back