September the 25th Protest.

M

Mantis

Is anyone going to attend the September the 25th protest at the EU laws that are being proposed in October?.

If so were do people intend to meet up?

Re: September the 25th Protest.

Waiting to hear what MAG are doing, Mantis!

It's the day after our camping thing, so a few hangovers expected...:439:

PS: Jeez Dan, does this mean you're liberated from deployment? That would be good! Wish you well if not.

any thoughts on what the fine ? will be for not towing the line of the purposed new regs.

No idea, Geoff. I guess it's important that we stick together and act in unison -that always scares 'em.:D

My other thought is that anyone who's travelled the M11 southbound on a Sunday knows that 40/50mph is the norm. Traffic tend to group over the 3 lanes and trundles forward at the same speed, often led by the cops. So it's difficult to see how a pack of bikers could make their presence felt in those circumstances.

Your thoughts, please, 69'ers!

L x

Personally I think we should do it, its better than doing nothing.

I agree, unfortunately will be working that weekend but i will certainly be there is spirit.:169B9ADF431545348BC

Now not working sunday will go to Porkys to start protest at 1300 Mantis you going if so we can meet and then ride up there, if anybody else fancies meeting up before hand let me know:439:

I will be at Porkys from Midday will be on The Yammie XT still have Harley on the Blocks but trying to get her back on road Saturday (waiting for parts to arrive)

IFf your meeting at porkys on the 127 , where is the ride to ? its a 50 zone anyway......lol

Is anyone going to attend the September the 25th protest at the EU laws that are being proposed in October?.

If so were do people intend to meet up?
Will be at Leigh Delamare services (M4), would go to M5 but speeds never reach 40 there.

Back