servicing in sussex?

B

bobcat

hello to everyone :wink:, and straight away heeeeeelp me:eek:......now that american motorcycles in shoreham has gone or moved away where do i take my twin pot for a service or any other work that needs doing, i,m really in need of an oil and filter change.....thanks in advance for any info :)

Re: servicing in sussex?

You could take it to Eamon in Portslade. Have PM-ed you.

i,m really in need of an oil and filter change :)

Easy to do yourself J.

What bike do you have - I assume you live near Shoreham. Check out the info for your bike in the Tech section, there is no end to the help threads there that will help you know more about your bike and so be confident in 'doin' it yerself'.

we use Eamon to, he is doing 1 of our bikes at mo,fully qualified harley man who trained in usa,just re built our road crash bike to a high standard.only down side sometimes bit slow ,but ok if you tie him in to time limit and always a very fair price nice bloke.O and hi.:)

Wow thanks for the replies people,I'm in Hangleton so quite close,I'll try both the tech section and the man with the spanners, got an fxdci (I only know what that one is by the way) When I get to do a ride out I hope it ain't to fast cos I get a nose bleed over 53mph :eek:

When I get to do a ride out I hope it ain't to fast cos I get a nose bleed over 53mph :eek:

Ha! A man after mi own heart :D Mind you, I have been known to do 70 mph - but that was an abberration - and never to be repeated.....My sporty don't like going fast....Honest guv! :439:

Whats all this about a vvvvvvvibration, I don't go fast enough to get that... oh hang about we're talking hhhhhog here, anyway ain't it hhhard to pose at anything above 40:60277EB7B04744289C0

Back