WORMY

I hear simon's video has shown up!:smile:
Who do you think had the video?
Scroll down for a clue!

:redface::redface::redface::frown::redface::redface:

Re: Simons video

I think it was tubby:9399D3F58B324EE1B68
It came through the post with a sainsburys vocher for free downloads.:D

Sorry tubby couldnt resist, Actually it was Mr Ps fault I took it to AGM in his bag with something for phil, he brought both items back home without my knowlwedge as seeing as he never clears up they where out near the bikes still in the same bag.

Wormy - bit slow there girl, you should have planted it on Tubby at the Woolpack
BUT
What's Simon going to moan about now then:D

Thanks Wormy, Blame me:mad: You are the grown up! I take no blame only credit for finding it:D I also found 10 golden virginia in the same bag:)

Obviously a magic bag of plenty, then, innit?

You don't want to give that one away to Oxfam! :D

Thanks Wormy, Blame me:mad: You are the grown up! I take no blame only credit for finding it:D I also found 10 golden virginia in the same bag:)
At least you have at last acknowledged there is only 1 grown up in this house :frown::tongue:

Well that gives us something to do at the meet on Wed. -- aint had a good lynchin for ages :hang:

We cant make the meet as puppy training ,so feel free to beat each other instead:tongue:

Maybe aplogies are in order to those 'accused' of lifting it? :tongue:

Were people " accused" or just under suspicion,:tongue:
I knew we took it to AGM to return to Simon, just didnt know my hubby had taken it home again.:redface:
You nearly have it returned Simon:redface:
Feel free to moan till its safely in your possession:smile:

Maybe apologies are in order to those 'accused' of lifting it? :tongue:

I'll happily apologies to everyone, and any one I might have accused of this heinous crime, some I have accused several times, and will happily do so again if the need arises:)
May-be you were lucky only being accused / asked once.:eek:
There is still the matter of my original copy being missing......any takers?:frown:

Thanks for coming clean Mr P......some would have kept quiet

I reckon Old Bob has something to do with this,He kept saying Wormy still has it, You didnt plant it in Ps bag to get me into trouble did you Bob?:wink::smile:

It's no good trying to make out you are a goody goody Wormy :character0001: :wasntme: you have been caught out and the jury
:invasion: have found you guilty. Some have demanded :crucified: or a good :imagestore (13): some have just said :prison: I have been trying to find a suitable punishment, :character00248: specially as you keep trying to incriminate me:sign0147:

Just think yourself lucky that Simon hadn't got round to his usual method of finding the culprit :character00147:

Back