Smart Siren II and Pager System.

Dave piper

Can anyone tell me if they have the Smart System II and the Pager system fitted on their bike. I am looking into getting one but i have just been informed by my local HD dealer that they do not work in the UK. Is this true....If so does anyone know of any similar alarm systems which are any good out there..:smile:

Re: Smart Siren II and Pager System.

interesting question from Dave as I nearly bought the rechargeable remote pager to use with my 2010 FLHTCU fitted OEM alarm system from the US while on vacation this year but, wasn't sure also.

Could be the signal frequency already assigned to something else.

Can anyone tell me if they have the Smart System II and the Pager system fitted on their bike. I am looking into getting one but i have just been informed by my local HD dealer that they do not work in the UK. Is this true....If so does anyone know of any similar alarm systems which are any good out there..:smile:

He probably means that the radio frequency is not licenced in this Country. I have the mark one pager which is but It would not stop me from importing the mark two if it was compatable with the bike

Would anybody have a follow-up answer to Dave's request. Or could the answer be wrung out of HD MOCO?

The US use a different paging system. It is not compatible with the UK paging network. It would not work

I think you'll find it does not piggy back onto a "pager system" just the pager that is connected to it from the information on site.

""When combined with the Pager Receiver II (sold separately), the integrated FM transmitter can warn of tampering up to 1/2 mile away""

So I think it'll work OK over here but will not be licenced.

I think you'll find it does not piggy back onto a "pager system" just the pager that is connected to it from the information on site.

""When combined with the Pager Receiver II (sold separately), the integrated FM transmitter can warn of tampering up to 1/2 mile away""

So I think it'll work OK over here but will not be licenced.

Ok I see, I assumed it was linked into a national paging network.

my friend has this on his fat bob 2013, his works ok, fitted by the dealer,,,?? 2013 fatbob. it messages his phone on movement..

Back