southend shakedown

telboy

i will be me meeting up with sal at stadium HD at 10.30ish any one else fancy a run down see you there

telboy

Re: southend shakedown

Oh sh*t,
both Sal & Tel there together.....

I think i'll stay inside the pub this time

catch me if you can

sKorch

ARggh, just spotted that BaZa will be there as well.......I'm doomed

sKorch said:
Oh sh*t,
both Sal & Tel there together.....

I think i'll stay inside the pub this time

catch me if you can

sKorch

you just make sure your wearing loads of black stuff an we'll let yah stay on dry land:D :D :D

The Hordes came hunting...........but I beat them...

Got meself a BLACK blouson jacket for ?80...caught them all out......there was BaZa and Telboy looking for somebody wearing a bennie, but didn't see the man-in-black...
he-he.

pity you guys missed my party piece.....
after 4 beers I was getting a litlle bit peckish, so decided on a Cheese-burger...

5 bites later, my 3 front teeth decided to part company with my gums.....
now I really look a HARD biker.....

see ya soon
sKorch

Buuurp...Oh excuse me,
just finished my tea, unfortunately the wife didn't know about my loss of teeth and cooked...

ROAST BEEF and YORKSHIRE PUD...........

you try eating that through a straw.!!

Hi,

There were 1 or 2 bikes;) down sarf end today lads & lasses.....how many do you think?i parked a fair way down the promanade,had a walk back up to where all the stands were,lost all the lads i rode down with.

I managed to get a real horrid hot dog to eat and made my way back to my bike and left sarf end about 3pm,must of been a rally somewhere this weekend as i passed a few harleys on the M25 loaded up with tents ect.

Steve

Five of us from region 17 were there. Managed to park right by the Kursall and spend a good couple of hours walking and looking.

Good day, good riding, good company and good weather - what more could a girl ask for!

Missed you again...I was in the pub near the Kursall.

Oh yea,
Telboy,
nice wig mate, very 60's rocker fashion:D :D

Back