SST 250 For Sale (Kent)

Oddjob

I had this forwarded by Marjo from the 2 Stroke Riders Club.

Seems like a fair price for a running SST with an MOT, if anyone is interested PM me for contact details.

"I own a Harley Davidson SST 250 motorcycle which I intend to sell on Ebay UK soon. However before I put the bike on Ebay I was wondering if any of your club members would be interested. I would much rather the bike go to someone who would appreciate it and would have the knowledge and enthusiasm to look after it properly and I cannot find a similar Owners Club in the UK.

The bike has just passed (19th November 2015) the annual British MOT test and is therefore legal to ride on the road (I assume you have a similar system in the Netherlands). The last time I rode it was two days ago and everything seemed fine. It starts easily and seems to run well enough.

I live in Ramsgate Kent which is a few km North of the Channel Tunnel.

If any of your club members would be interested in buying the bike then please ask them to contact me by email. I can then send them numerous pictures and a very detailed description of the condition of the bike. Not too sure what price it would be but judging by the very few that I have seen on Ebay I think somewhere in the region of GBP 1,500 would be appropriate. Obviously I would be open to negotiation. If not then I will put the bike on Ebay UK in a couple of weeks.

PS: I am not a shop or a trader just an ordinary biker."

_DSC0184[15].jpg

Re: SST 250 For Sale (Kent)

Looks ok also got the e-mail ,a runner ready to go ...

Back