St Georges day parade & Walton on the hill carnival 2022

ffhuey

Club Member Region 20 London Rep
Hi I have just heard the good news that the Whitton St Georges Day Parade is back on again this year .
It will be on the 23rd of April. I will post the details of times and meeting place as soon as I get them .

The Walton on the hill carnival is back on again as well , this will be on the 21st of May, meeting at the Blue Ball pub, Deans Lane , Walton on the hill, Surrey KT20 7UE. the parade is due to start at 2.0 pm so we will be meeting in the pub car park from 1,30 pm.

As usual we will be providing a cooling / hot drink for all those that take part !
After a break of two years it will be good to take part in this again ,hope you can make it .:)

Mike

Hi I have just heard the good news that the Whitton St Georges Day Parade is back on again this year .
It will be on the 23rd of April. I will post the details of times and meeting place as soon as I get them .

The Walton on the hill carnival is back on again as well , this will be on the 21st of May, meeting at the Blue Ball pub, Deans Lane , Walton on the hill, Surrey KT20 7UE. the parade is due to start at 2.0 pm so we will be meeting in the pub car park from 1,30 pm.

As usual we will be providing a cooling / hot drink for all those that take part !
After a break of two years it will be good to take part in this again ,hope you can make it .:)

Mike
Well done Mike. Can you put this on the Coasters site?

Hi Guys just had the address and times for the parade which are as follows

Nelson School
Nelson Road
Whitton
Middlesex
TW2 7BU

We need to meet in the FRONT car park between 11,00 & 11,30 am for a 12.00 pm parade start .

See you there .
Mike

Back