Steve Bullen

kevscrivener

Steve's name may not be familiar to the newer members of Lincolnshire region; when I first joined H-DRCGB he was a regular at rallies, ride-outs and camping weekends, riding the blue and white 45 which eventually became mine and thus inspiring a passion for old Flatheads which persists to this day. His greatest love though was old Ariels, though he had a varied stable of other bikes. A couple of years ago he returned to the Harley scene with a beautiful generator Shovel, which was a familiar sight at classic events and on the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride. A thoroughly nice guy and a genuine enthusiast, it was a privilege to call him my friend.

Steve had been recently diagnosed with a brain tumour, and sadly it took his life last night.

Rest in peace mate.

64448248_10157003431301900_5071287483770077184_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Steve Bullen

Sad news, lost sister in law to that, comes out of no-where and hits hard - will someone take on the sad task of putting some words together for the club mag?

lost my best mate to a brain tumour ,,,, Phil would have been a great club member ,,, but sadly died young

RIP Steve ,,, condolences to his family

john

Never knew the chap but he was obviously well liked. Sad news. RIP Steve Bullen.

Back