Street Rod

58pan

After years of suffering i decided to sell my "Proper Harley" and bought myself a Street Rod. I have fancied one since they were released as to me they are the first Harley that has made sence since sinse the Shovelhead.
I am impressed, it goes, stops, holds enough fuel, does not get blown about by the wind, my feet are almost in the right place and i got it for silly money.
I have a couple of concerns firstly,a pulsating clutch lever as mentioned in another thread which will hopefully be sorted under Warrantry, but what concerns me more is that my six year old son seem to fit the pillion as though it was made for him, further fueling allegations from my so called mates that along with not being a "Proper Harley" they were designed with a view to picking up young boys.
Get one you wont be dissapointed:D :D :D

Re: Street Rod

Should go fasrer than your........
seamist01.jpg

:D :D :D

After years of suffering i decided to sell my "Proper Harley" and bought myself a Street Rod. I have fancied one since they were released as to me they are the first Harley that has made sence since sinse the Shovelhead.
I am impressed, it goes, stops, holds enough fuel, does not get blown about by the wind, my feet are almost in the right place and i got it for silly money.
I have a couple of concerns firstly,a pulsating clutch lever as mentioned in another thread which will hopefully be sorted under Warrantry, but what concerns me more is that my six year old son seem to fit the pillion as though it was made for him, further fueling allegations from my so called mates that along with not being a "Proper Harley" they were designed with a view to picking up young boys.
Get one you wont be dissapointed:D :D :D
With the young boys? :eek:

That aside, welcome to the new dark side! :cool:

"I have a couple of concerns firstly,a pulsating clutch lever as mentioned in another thread which will hopefully be sorted under Warrantry, but what concerns me more is that my six year old son seem to fit the pillion as though it was made for him, further fueling allegations from my so called mates that along with not being a "Proper Harley" they were designed with a view to picking up young boys.
Get one you wont be dissapointed "
it was me that mentioned the clutch ,i took it up to the local dealer to get their opinion and the mechanic seemed to think it was ok ,still seems odd to me but we will have to see ,at least it's been mentioned within the warrenty period .
keep an eye on the chrome on the rear shocks mine is pitting and coming off .
dealer has agreed to change them so no worries .

Back