Sunday ride.

K

KevWhelan

Anyone up for a ride to the East coast on Sunday, maybe Brid, Scarborough, Whiby?.

Kev.

Re: Sunday ride.

Kev_Whelan said:
Anyone up for a ride to the East coast on Sunday, maybe Brid, Scarborough, Whiby?.

Kev.

Do you think you might be able to get out of bed early and do Whitby run and get there in time for Breakfast?

Send me a permission slip and I'll see if I can get it signed (but I'll have to wait until I've finished my chores .... and SHE gets back from the pub).

Sorry, will already be in Brid at the caravan......

Must make myself available for future rideouts......:rolleyes:

Hi Kev,

the seaside sounds good to me......and its not just for the fish'n'chips:p

Gerda :)

12_String said:
Send me a permission slip and I'll see if I can get it signed (but I'll have to wait until I've finished my chores .... and SHE gets back from the pub).

The way you put your foot down and had another bottle of Bud on Tuesday night i thought getting out would be a doddle for you.

And yes i can get up early if i have to.

Kev.

Kev_Whelan said:
And yes i can get up early if i have to.

Kev.

Yeah.....

You wake your fecking self up.......:D :D :D :D

If you're all going to Brid, let me know when & where you can buy me & the kids fish n' chips....:D :D :D

Then we go for a sail out on the PIRATE ship....:D :D :D

Hedgehog.

Ok then, how about we meet up at the Esso petrol station/Burger King on the Horsforth roundabout at about 10am.

Kev.

Kev_Whelan said:
Ok then, how about we meet up at the Esso petrol station/Burger King on the Horsforth roundabout at about 10am.

Kev.
Bloody 'ell, I was going to tag along but being a poncy southerner, I'm not usually awakened until 10am:rolleyes::D:D

C'mon Boogie, put the alarm clock on, you know you want to come with us.

Kev.

Kev_Whelan said:
C'mon Boogie, put the alarm clock on, you know you want to come with us.

Kev.
I'll leave a note to remind Mellors.:D

i would have come but just got in after 12 hr nite shift :mad:

maybe another sunday when im off and sun shinin,still fancy some whitby fish n chips :D :D

You missed a great day out Alex, good company, nice scenery and not a drop of rain :) , not that lucky for TF and TC though :mad: .

Kev.

Yep

I second that, great day out to Helmsley and then to Whitby. Bone dry :D

What happened after the Terrors got back over the border into Lancashire then? :rolleyes:

Did the heaven's open on TF and TC :eek: Poor gal she must be jinxed ;)

Olga :cool:

Olga said:
Yep

I second that, great day out to Helmsley and then to Whitby. Bone dry :D

What happened after the Terrors got back over the border into Lancashire then? :rolleyes:

Did the heaven's open on TF and TC :eek: Poor gal she must be jinxed ;)

Olga :cool:

Do you mean the 'Storm Chasers'? :D

They stopped at Harstshead for a break and as they left - the heaven's opened.:rolleyes:

Cheryll said on the 'phone "You'll never guess what happened when we left you" ..... I said "I bet I will!!" :p

They still had a good day though and and had never seen the prettier parts of our Yorkshire coast.

Back