Super Rally 2007

Red Shoes

We are leaving on Wednesday the 23rd the 1.pm ferry from Dover to Calais, then on to the Biker Loft for the night then travel on to the rally site on Thursday. Party Party Party. Leave rally site on Monday making our way back to the Biker Loft for the night and get the ferry home on Tuesday :auto181:

Re: Super Rally 2007

Can't you lot stay away a bit longer ....... late 2035 sounds good :fighting0030:

Phil.... :cool:

Don't you want us there Phil,:sign0147: well i am not going anyway cos its toooooo cold for me to camp so i am relying on you lot to look after my man for me ha ha:D :D

I'll look after him Carole :wheelchair: trust me :169B9ADF431545348BC

Old Bob
icon6.gif

Could be be the incapable helping the incapacitated, looks like I am going as well.

We are taking bets that now LG is 'road captain' you won't find your way to Dover, let alone the bikers loft :p

And if I have to look after the old feller Carole I could also keep you warm at the same time:hyper::naughty:

Old Bob
icon6.gif

We let LG lead us to the bar, anything else we could have a problem with.

Correct Trevor Elgey will always find the bar :D :D , Geoof is still Road Captain though:wink: :wink:

And Geoff will have his new direction finder fitted to the new bike, we will still have to keep an eye on the sun and stars though.

, Geoff is still Road Captain though

But Carole, I was standing with them in the bar in The Bear, and LG gave Geoff such an ear bashing that Geoff said "you can be the f*****g road captain then" and LG agreed :tongue: Not only that but he said he didn't want to ride with the Coasters cos they kept stopping for something to eat and a coffee :frown: Also he said that the Coasters ride too slow:auto181: (The reason for that is we usually like get to get up to a speed where we can change into 4th & 5th gear, and we don't like riding into the rear end of old dodderers :scooter:)

So I take it that LG has chickened out and passed the buck back to Geoff :yahoo:That must be a relief for you all :0DD990EE3AE443BC84E

Old Bob
icon6.gif

They have this discussion about twice a year Bob, its the drink talking thats all, we all have complete faith in Geoff when it comes to finding the way, he proved that in the USA, after all he found his way to Amarillo.:wink: :D

:D:D I thought as much Carole :smile: Still, it makes a good discussion point dunnit :wink:

Old Bob
icon6.gif

I hope you find the way to Bussloo than

Harry

IT'S STARTING TOMMOROW

FOR THOSE AT THE FERRIES TONIGHT HAVE A GOOD PARTY AND HAVE SAFE JOURNEY

HASTA LA VISTA

Harry

Back