Support our emergency services

Hodgie

The tragic event in Hainault yesterday demonstrates yet again the undeniable bravery of our Police and Ambulance service.
Whatever your opinion about the Police, they put their lives on the line and undoubtedly prevented many more lives from been lost.
This should be remembered next time we're lambasting the Police about some trival shit. We all expect to come home to our family at the end of the working day but its not a given for the Police.
TOTAL RESPECT FROM ME.

The tragic event in Hainault yesterday demonstrates yet again the undeniable bravery of our Police and Ambulance service.
Whatever your opinion about the Police, they put their lives on the line and undoubtedly prevented many more lives from been lost.
This should be remembered next time we're lambasting the Police about some trival shit. We all expect to come home to our family at the end of the working day but its not a given for the Police.
TOTAL RESPECT FROM ME.
Absolutely agree, well said. I think the majority of the police are good, decent people who genuinely want to do a good job, it's a shame that a few bad ones get all the publicity while the brave one get on with the job of protecting us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron
Back