Take Pride - Show the Flag

Pyro

Club Member
Hi Folks,

On Saturday 21st April - We are riding in the St Georges Day Parade, Whitton (near Twickenham) again.

We had a dozen bikes last year and were the highlight of the parade. Let's see if we can field a bigger contingent this year. But please keep it to Harleys only.

They are really looking forward to us participating again and have reserved parking for us outside my local - The Admiral Nelson - after the parade for you to show off your pride and joy - and claim your free drink from me.

We meet at 10:15 - 10:30 a.m. at Nelson School (TW2 7BU), click below for map.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=514061&y=173959&z=0&sv=tw2+7bu&st=2&pc=tw2+7bu&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

I'd be very grateful if you could let me know if you are coming.

Cheers,

IMPORTANT - IF YOU KNOW ANY MEMBERS - OR PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS - WHO ARE NOT ON EMAIL PLEASE LET THEM KNOW….

Re: Take Pride - Show the Flag

As an ex-resident of Whitton, and a participant of last year's parade, I shall be riding down from Warwickshire that morning. I'll be leaving Stratford at about 08:00 if anyone wants to join me - let me know!

Crispy,

We're looking forward to seeing you again - and I'll treat you to a pint in the Nelson at last.

Pyro

STOP PRESS

As BAZA "the Eagle-Eye" has spotted - the post code for the meet is TW2 7BU.

See ya there.

Excellent fun, once again. Glorious sunshine and Pyro buying the beer - who could ask for more? :D :D

Mind you, 211 miles, today - need a beer or two now, methinks!

Good to see you all again - can't wait for the May pageant. Just make sure you book the good weather again, Tony!

Back