Tgwt2otiom

john i o m

dates for THE GRAND WORLD TOUR 2 OF THE ISLE OF MAN
are thursday the 2nd of june onwards taking in mad sunday ( you have to see it to believe it )beer, a harley show , beer, a 50th birthday bash with band and djs ,beer, racing , beer,kippers, beer, beer, beer, fun,beer, a island full of bikes , oh and beer !!!!! ? 20 saves you a place on the ferrys so start saving for tgwt2otiom

Re: Tgwt2otiom

I must be mad, okay, I AM mad, but I'm up for this. Someone gonna check ferry times? WTF is Chas when you need him, anyway?

baff there will be at leats 4 ferrys a day maybe more they dont release times or prices till feb next year ?20 saves a place on the boat and as for being mad ................................welcome to my world !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you out of hospital?. Medical update?.

dates for THE GRAND WORLD TOUR 2 OF THE ISLE OF MAN
are thursday the 2nd of june onwards taking in mad sunday ( you have to see it to believe it )beer, a harley show , beer, a 50th birthday bash with band and djs ,beer, racing , beer,kippers, beer, beer, beer, fun,beer, a island full of bikes , oh and beer !!!!! ? 20 saves you a place on the ferrys so start saving for tgwt2otiom

I must be mad, okay, I AM mad, but I'm up for this. Someone gonna check ferry times? WTF is Chas when you need him, anyway?

Sounds like my sort of party John I have already saved ?3 just cannot thank you enough for grtting the ferry price down too an amazing ?20. :439::wink: that means over a ?139 extra for beer.

Hi baff I'm out here watching from the side lines. my plan so far is I will be suited and booted 1000 on Wednesday the 1st staying somewhere near the ferry port on the Wed night, not sure which side of the water yet. :439:

tony yes out of hospital 7" cut and bloody sore lol
if anyone wants to come over earler thats not a problem ! i have camping sorted out ready !

Back