The cuckoo

lambo

This Sunday coming up 23 April is going to be the fourth Sunday of the month anyone up for the cuckoo ?:confused:

Re: The cuckoo

Oi Lambo,
Thanks for the reminder,
I might just make it.
Jamie.

How many Sundays can there be in one month???

Count me in if it isn't teeming down.

Lyn ;)

I'll try and get there, and may even tell you about a very interesting evening I had recently in Tolleshunt D'Arcy!!

Thanks peeps for turning up at the meet, big respect for Thelyn for being the ONLY one to turn upon a bike(let alone a H-D).
Oh,
and I got a slight comeback from my sojorns (as it were).

See ya at the next one

Thought I'd missed everyone, 'cause of turning up a bit late and no rows of gleaming Harleys :eek: But the weather was miserable.

Very nice to catch up! Talgarth only a couple of weeks away... ;) :D

Sorry guys in the end I could not make it ,my daughter Andrea had her tonsills out on the friday ,we only got her home on the saturday we ended up taking her to A&E that afternoon when she started bleeding and she was rather poorly on Sunday ,all this on top of her having her appendix out in Jan ! hope to see you all real soon.

just thought i drag this back to the top as this sunday is the cuckoo so who is going to be going

telboy

telboy said:
just thought i drag this back to the top as this sunday is the cuckoo so who is going to be going
telboy
what a problem..
am I region 16 or 69.....
Lamarsh Lion or Cuckcoo.......

all vote now.....

hi skorch we're off to the cuckoo see the thelyn's thread

see yeh there
telboy

Oops!

Sorry to miss you guys, was dimly aware on Saturday night of nearby roadworks. Woke up on Sunday to find Thames Water had dug a big hole in the road just outside Chateau Lyn, and not a chance of getting the bike out :eek:

Remonstrated strongly with contractor bloke, who responded by wandering off for the weekend.

Catch up next month! Who's going to the Vintage next weekend?

L x

Sorry you couldn't make it Lyn, it was a good one:)

Great to see everyone again had a really fun time:D

See you next week Lyn at the Sportster and Vintage

See yez there...I might have to fly the bike out...:eek:

L x

thelyn said:
See yez there...I might have to fly the bike out...:eek:

L x

The cheek of Thames Water!:mad: I hope they were doing something useful, like repairing leaks. :rolleyes:

If you are at the Vintage & Sportster weekend Lyn, hope to get there myself and possibly see you on the Saturday. :cool:

I gather you didn't go to the Wallace this last weekend then? :confused: Not to worry neither did I :eek: In fact, I didn't get out on the bike at all. This was partly due to the Fatlad having big 10 000 mile service. Change of every conceivable oil and new everythings. :rolleyes: Still when you have an expensive hobby (baby) that's what you have to expect.

Ride safe, hope to see you soon.

Debs x

Back