The Sun's Out

Pyro

Club Member
Hi Folks,

Our next big event is the Club AGM at Market Harborough on Saturday 12th May. This is your chance to see how the Club runs and have your say??.or alternatively just come for the ride and a bleedin' good party/rally. A number of us are riding up on Saturday morning (leaving Twickenham/Richmond at 8:30 am) the more the merrier. Let me know if you're likely to make it.

Then ??..We have again been asked to provide a group of Harleys to parade in the Walton-on-the-Hill (near Epsom) May Pageant on Saturday 19th May?.and to put our bikes on show afterward as we just sit around and have a picnic (there's a good beer tent!). A few of us went the last two years and had a great time - this is a great chance to show off your pride and joy. Those who enjoyed the Whitton St George's Day parade will like this even better! Let me know.

Finally, I'd be grateful if London Members would let me know if they're likely (no absolute commitment necessary) to come to the Essex rally (1st-3rd June) or the River Dart Devon rally (8th-10th June). I can only go to one and want to attend the one with the biggest London contingent.

Cheers,

Pyro

Re: The Sun's Out

HI Pyro, CJ here
Where are we meeting saturday morning then? Ill be joining you.
Mob: 07813097403

Hi Folks,

A few of us are gonna ride up to the Club AGM at Market Harborough this Saturday 12th May.

We'll be leaving from outside Molly Malone's, just off the Richmond roundabout on the A316, at 8:30 a.m.

See map here:- http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=518265&y=175487&z=0&ar=Y

Let me know if you're likely to make it.

Cheers,

Tony PYRO Dowden,

P.S. CJ do you have a new Email address? - I'll add yer name to me list.

Hello Pyro,

I will be going too, as I have been granted a weekend pass! See you on Saturday.

Back