Thunder in the Ben

R

russbott

Just back from Fort William. Excellent event and ride out organised by Chris-FortWilliam- Jones. Really appreciate the effort you went to and the history lessons. A very enjoyable weekend. Was great to have the support from Region 2. Was only sorry we couldn't get down to the town to have a cup of tea or two with you all. Hope you all got back safe.

Re: Thunder in the Ben

First event I have attended since joining in Jan, I had a great time, was made to feel very welcome and the rideout was superb.

I agree with you Jum even if I did have to miss the rideout. I was also made to feel really welcome. A good bit of organising by Chris. I'll stop procrastinating now and join!

Thanks to all in region 1 for the warm welcome and hospitality :cheerful:

The ride out to Mallaig was first class and in the sun which is always a bonus.

Pity we couldn't have all got together in the evening but we did partake in some hospitality with our lads and the locals in an attempt at trying to empty all the bars of JD:drinkies:

Fair play to the region 2 lads for coming up and then doing the ride out, must be near 400 miles over the weekend?

I'm chuffed you enjoyed it mate. Thank you for your support
First event I have attended since joining in Jan, I had a great time, was made to feel very welcome and the rideout was superb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apologies for the late reply Davie. We all very much appreciate your support, thanks to all from R2 who made the effort to come up here. As you know, we're trying hard to up our game in R1, so there will be more going on this year. We'll do the same event again next year, with improvements, particularly for the evening's shenanigans. Good on ye's all
Thanks to all in region 1 for the warm welcome and hospitality :cheerful:

The ride out to Mallaig was first class and in the sun which is always a bonus.

Pity we couldn't have all got together in the evening but we did partake in some hospitality with our lads and the locals in an attempt at trying to empty all the bars of JD:drinkies:

Last edited by a moderator:

My pleasure Chris, thanks for putting it together. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Back