Thursday night & Triple Rally

ffhuey

Club Member Region 20 London Rep
Hi Guys this just a quick heads up that our regular meeting at the Rose of York Petersham is at a new venue this month. Ian { Halal Tim } has kindly offered his garden and bar to us for this months meeting , 7.30 onward as normal .
If you need his address please email me or pm him on the forum , this is of course subject to the weather forecast which as of the time of writing is looking extremely good :-] .
If anything changes I will pop another email out .

As this will be our last meeting before the Triple rally I thought I would remind everyone of the dates for it, which are Friday 14th until Saturday 16th July with set up on the 13th . If you are able to help with the set up can you please let me know ASAP , meeting point for the ride to the venue will be the same as last year and I will put up details nearer the time .

We also need raffle prizes for the rally if you have anything available .

See you Thursday Mike.

Thursday set up

Hi all
follow on from mikes post

Big shout out to all and before I book one, does anyone have a transit sized lwd hi top ? van we could use for collecting the triple gear on the Thursday morning or even the Wednesday night before. As you know the rally stuff is being re located to a lock up garage close to the rally site and after the rally this is where it will be stowed away. As we no longer have use of mikes farm landrover with trailer we need a van for collecting the gear.

We can be on site anytime so as with previous years suggest from 11am. Any help and assistance from members would be most welcome. Anyone part of the set up crew only can stay and camp overnight from the Thursday.

Thursday evening chill out and as with previous tradition there's a choice to join In with the Thursday evening ethnic takeaway. However, someone else can take on the organising of that please.

Triple volunteers

The ride in sign in we did last year worked really well so this year anyone throughout the weekend that can spare an hour or so please see me to put your name down on the signing in rosta. Minimum two people working together during hourly rota slots. Also volunteers to do a bit of bagging up of the programmes, bottles of water and bin bags to be handed out during guest sign in

Portable site water closet hygienist including hygiene equipment check/replenishment

Raffle ticket sales Friday and Saturday evenings

Rideout marshals

Sunday take down

Volunteers for anything else I’ve forgotten

Any raffle prize donation welcome (no books or DVDs)

If you have any old biker clothing or bike accessories that need shifting on to new owner bring it along. Small donation to our charity as commission !

Look forward to seeing everyone

Back