changed fob battery twice
when I switch on the alarm goes off
if I switch on then off and on again it sometimes works but rarely
cannot get into the mode to enter code
tried to do the tssm reset
no fault codes
doing my head in lol
regards Steve

With the bike sitting still on the stand turn on the ignition and run/stop to run (however you do it on your bike).

Without touching the bike if there is no fob present or detected the speedo will call for the pin to be entered.

I have seen this before with someone getting on the bike with no fob detected and of course the alarm goes off.

Been trying that all afternoon no dice
Won't let me enter pin
Alarm arms and disarms when fob present well flashes indicators
Regards Steve

bit of progress alarm stops going off when I turn key on if I put fob on seat
still no start tho
Regards Steve

seems to have fixed itself
I have no clue how

Try packing the fob battery with a thin piece of cardboard on the non contact side of the battery. One of my fobs is very erratic if the battery isn’t packed out and pushed firmly against the contacts in the fob. Someone suggested to me using tin foil, but cardboard cured my erratic fob problems.

Also quality of the battery (regardless of age of battery) can have an impact on how reliable the fob is and I now only use premium brand batteries, that have been purchased from an outlet, where I can be reasonably sure that the batteries are genuine and not knock off copies.

Reactions: M&M
Had fob issues when using cheap non-branded batteries, Duracell seem to work better for me.

Reactions: M&M
Back