Tuning or not after installing slip ons?

Re: Tuning or not after installing slip ons?

Bugger. I have one for a glide you could have tried , but no good for a king. Is there anyone local to you that could lend you one? Before you shell out?
No worries, thanks though. Not that I?m aware of although I?ll be asking my dealership next time I?m in if they have any different screens to try.

Hi brought my heritage softail 114 back in October from Wolverhampton Harley it's an ex demo with 600 miles on her and came with a stage 1 v&h 300 and screaming eagle air filter and a FP3 bike is great and I'm absolutely loving it when its dry enough to get out. She's now got 1600 miles on her and my question is they obviously did the tune with the fp3 when they did the stage 1 and took the fp3 off the bike which I have in the box but will that tune last and I can just forget about it or will it need checking from Time to time?

will that tune last and I can just forget about it or will it need checking from Time to time?

Forget about it - once the tune is flashed to the ECM it cannot change unless you go in and do it manually ...

Back