TWo for one bike show tickets

hogglide

Club Member
This might be of interest to some o you tight fisted lot oot there.A just found oot about this today,if you phone this number 0870 730 0194 and quote ref EDX you can purchase two tickets for the sum of ?14.50 for the Scottish bike show.You have until Wednesday,offer then closes. How feckin good am a ta you lot :rolleyes: :D

Re: TWo for one bike show tickets

is that u buying mine tam lol

Well done Tam. ?14 is nothing short of extortion to let one biker into what is to all intents and purposes a retail establishment.
Would you pay to go to a dealers....:confused:
2 for one makes hte pain more bearable!

Mac aye wis hopin ye were goin tae buy ma tickets,me being a poor cabbie ;)

Mean bu99ers! Split the cost two ways, and the other ?7.25 you save will go a long way towards a half pint at the show bar - if you're lucky!

hogglide said:
This might be of interest to some o you tight fisted lot oot there.A just found oot about this today,if you phone this number 0870 730 0194 and quote ref EDX you can purchase two tickets for the sum of ?14.50 for the Scottish bike show.You have until Wednesday,offer then closes. How feckin good am a ta you lot :rolleyes: :D

It Worked!! ya beauty!!! Cheers!! phoned Tues night got them thurs morn!! saved ?14...:D

Well its feels like a wee victory!!!:rolleyes:

Will hopefully meet you there Wullie.theres a few o us goin on Sunday.

A' right for you buggers: I'm stuck oot in Japan, and just found out I've got a bunch of Chinese arriving on Sunday when I get back.
Mebbe next year....

i tam im goin fur 9 o clock start twice roon the show and hame fur church lol

Davie,

Wur fixed!! The tickets arrived the day.;)

I'll be ther aboot 10:30 ish and I'll gie yae a bell when a leave the hoose:)

Good man Stuarty, a hope the weathers better fur t'moro:mad: it's bloody snowin here this mornin:(

Back