Tyre Fitters?

M

Monkeybrain

Anyone know of somewhere that will fit tyres that I want to buy from Ebay.

The Two Wheel Tyre place in birmingham want #180 for a pair of Avons for my softail, I can get the pair for less than #100, just need a fitter that isn't going to charge excessively becuase they haven't supplied the tyres.

Re: Tyre Fitters?

I spoke to the guy at this place in the summer....

Phoenix Dreams Custom Motor Cycles

8, Boscomoor Lane, Penkridge, Stafford, Staffordshire ST19 5NU
Tel: 01785 713261

He says he has the latest press equipment for handling bike rims and would only charge around ?10 a tyre to fit a customer supplied tyre (inluding removal/replacement on the bike). I can't vouch for him in any way as I havn't used him but others may have:confused:

I spoke to the guy at this place in the summer....

Phoenix Dreams Custom Motor Cycles

8, Boscomoor Lane, Penkridge, Stafford, Staffordshire ST19 5NU
Tel: 01785 713261

He says he has the latest press equipment for handling bike rims and would only charge around ?10 a tyre to fit a customer supplied tyre (inluding removal/replacement on the bike). I can't vouch for him in any way as I havn't used him but others may have:confused:

I went to school in Penkridge:rolleyes:

I went to school in Penkridge:rolleyes:

1978 -Staffordshire schools 7 a side rugby tournament. WolgarstonHigh School were one of the only two teams to beat us. I wonder if you once stood on my fingers:mad: :confused: :D

Paragon, unless you belong to the nursery section of this club, as Mr Spinney and I do, then I doubt he was a glint in his mothers uncles eye when you were playing rugby at school.

I am by no means insinuating that Spinney is inbred, just from a very friendly family.

MB,
Give Tony a call at All AMerican, tell him Chief gave you the number and I think you should be okay.

Tracey

1978 -Staffordshire schools 7 a side rugby tournament. WolgarstonHigh School were one of the only two teams to beat us. I wonder if you once stood on my fingers:mad: :confused: :D

I was only 1 year old in 1978 so the finger stamping wasn't me:D

Paragon, unless you belong to the nursery section of this club, as Mr Spinney and I do, then I doubt he was a glint in his mothers uncles eye when you were playing rugby at school.

I am by no means insinuating that Spinney is inbred, just from a very friendly family.

Was it the 6 fingers that gave it away:confused: :eek: :D

Back