Vance & Hines FP3

Doc

Club Member
Hi,
Recently changed my tailpipes on my RKS and would like to start again with my FP3. Am I right in saying I can't reset it so I can start again ?

Thanks Doc

Hi,
Recently changed my tailpipes on my RKS and would like to start again with my FP3. Am I right in saying I can't reset it so I can start again ?

Thanks Doc
Short Answer NO

The original ECM base map is stored in the first Slot (0) under View/Edit maps (Called Stock/Base Map or something similar) and you cannot delete it, so you can always reload that map, the same as reloading any other stored calibration maps!

You can always start a new map calibration of the same base settings, so any previous learned or autotune adjustments will not be applied.

Pretty much everything you need to know about the FP3 is on their WWW site with FAQ & Video Tutorials as well as Youtube

V&H FP3

Last edited:
Ok, Would I see that on my phone app ?

Yep, you should be able to go into the app and search for a new map based on the exhaust and air filter that is fitted. It will ask for the make and type of exhaust fitted as the first part of the search process. If you can’t find an exact match, just select the closest available option.

If you can’t find the map that you feel matches your fitted components, you can contact V&H and they will usually send you a suitable map.

IMG_2484.png

Yep, you should be able to go into the app and search for a new map based on the exhaust and air filter that is fitted. It will ask for the make and type of exhaust fitted as the first part of the search process. If you can’t find an exact match, just select the closest available option.

If you can’t find the map that you feel matches your fitted components, you can contact V&H and they will usually send you a suitable map.

View attachment 1196167
OK thanks I'll give it a go.

Having a play around and I can't find 114 only 107 CI this is doing it without FP3 plugged into bike. Should I plug it in and try again?20230803_050301.jpg

Back