Very sad news

weedavie_j

Club Member
It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that our dear friend and fellow riders club member Jimmy Stewart ( Jimbo ) has passed away today after a very tragic incident in which he had been briefly hospitalised.
Jimbo was a long serving member of this club and region 2 and was loved by everyone who ever had the pleasure of knowing him whether it be a first time brief meeting in a rally field or for those of us who were lucky enough to have known him longer.
He will be so very sadly missed by all.
We send our deep heart felt condolences to Jimbo's wife Karen and all his family and friends at this very sad time.

Re: Very sad news

that a tragedy missed Jimbo the last couple of years ,,, but always asked for him when meeting you boys ,,

that another good man taken from us far to young ,,,, we all loved that man and will sorely be missed

my thoughts are with his two families region two and his wife and kids

john

Really sorry to hear this, Jimbo always brought laughter and good times at rallies.

One of the Clubs characters.

RIP Jimbo

Very saddened to hear this. Jimbo was a great character and was always missed when not at a rally. I have some fantastic memories of him at the New Forest and North East rallies, never to be forgotten.
R.I.P. Jimbo condolences to Karen your family and region 2 and the whole club.

half mask-20150625-100810.jpg

Condolences to jimbo?s family and close friends.he was one of the good guys,

Such sad news, as Michael said" every region should have a Jimbo", such a lovely lovely person, he shall be missed by all in our club and his many friends across Europe

On behalf of the club and myself i would like to offer our condolences to Jimbo's wife Karen and all his family and friends

R.I.P Jimbo

Hippy Chris President HDRCGB

I'm stunned. If you couldn't get on with Jimbo you'd struggle to get on with anyone, one of the very best.

Not seen much of you lately mate but going to miss you.....RIP Jimbo.

Very sad new. Condolences to his family and friends he will be missed.

Our hearts are broken tonight never was there a better man. My true heart felt condolences to Karen and all Jimbo children. As Spicey has said a light has gone out tonight . Rest in peace my dear friend x

Still can't believe this sad news. Jimbo was such a great man and will be sorley missed.
Condolences to all his familly and R2 members.
My memories of our meetings will last for ever.
RIP my dear friend .....

Its been a few years since I had the pleasure of his company, which was at a rally in Devon. A real character and as many have already said, Jimbo made friends where ever he went and his loss to his family and friends in R2 and the Riders Club is tragic.
On behalf of R12 South West I send my condolences.

Such sad news. A great character who you couldn't help but like.
R. I. P Jimbo

Sad news indeed, yet another one of lifes great characters taken too early who will be sadly missed by all who knew and met him.
Sincere condolences to family and friends.

R.I.P. Jimbo

You touched a lot of folk Jim best a can say is ye wer a genuine funny honest bloke .condolences to awe the guys who rode wae ye an her good lady an family .until that day watch oer them maman

as has already been said, he was a one off that made every situation into a comedy, so many funny memories, gutted and speechless mate, my heart goes out to your family and friends.

My deepest sympathies. Tis often said that only the good die young. Our paths didn't often cross, but I'll always remember him with a smile.

Back