Vintage and Sportster 2024

SteveW65

Club Member
Is this rally in the same place each year ? If not where's the 2024 one going to be ? Thanks.

There was a rumour that it might be combined with Perry's this year ( it has happened in the past) and the date of that is still to be confirmed, as details of the Port Eliot literary festival, which usually precedes Perry's are, as yet, still to be finalised. Keep an eye on FXSTC Dave's 'Club Rallies 2024' thread on the forum for latest info, and the club rally calendar will re-appear in the 'quin from the December edition to aid with your holiday planning.

It is still scheduled to be at Baskerville Hall on the current dates.

The issue was a clash with region 29's event which is the same weekend, but general consensus (which I concur with) is that the V&S attracts a different clientele to a regular regional rally so it's not the critical issue that it might otherwise be.

It's happened before and given the number of rallies over a relatively short timespan it's inevitable.

Just to mention, it looks like Perrys will be usual second weekend of Aug, only waiting for (slightly overdue) formal confirmation - their music festival is down for Aug Bank Holiday (I'll put details of that on here when I get them and even try a cheeky club discount request!).

There was a rumour that it might be combined with Perry's this year ( it has happened in the past) and the date of that is still to be confirmed, as details of the Port Eliot literary festival, which usually precedes Perry's are, as yet, still to be finalised. Keep an eye on FXSTC Dave's 'Club Rallies 2024' thread on the forum for latest info, and the club rally calendar will re-appear in the 'quin from the December edition to aid with your holiday planning.
Many thanks for info. 😎👍

the V&S has moved a few times over the year but Baskerville hall has now been used the last few years ,,,
the site suits this event as we dont want bands etc so it a bit old school
and this is to most who attend agree with,,, but not for everyone,
a great weekend in a lovely part of the world

Back