Welcome to two new members of the club and the Yorkshire region

Glenn Goodberry

Club President
Forum Staff
We welcome two new members to our region and the club.
Mr Don Sinclaire and Mr Graham Tannant.
Our m meeting are generally the first Tuesday of the month and are held at 8pm. Venue is

The Riverside Farm
Shipton Road
Skelton
York
YO30 1XJ

Come along and meet up with us. We are a very active region and you will be made very welcome.
Cheers Glenn
Yorkshire region Rep
President H-DRCGB

We welcome two new members to our region and the club.
Mr Don Sinclaire and Mr Graham Tannant.
Our m meeting are generally the first Tuesday of the month and are held at 8pm. Venue is

The Riverside Farm
Shipton Road
Skelton
York
YO30 1XJ

Come along and meet up with us. We are a very active region and you will be made very welcome.
Cheers Glenn
Yorkshire region Rep
President H-DRCGB
Hi Glen, do we have to join a region, not sure how it works, obviously am a paid up member of Harley Great Britain, ive tried contacting region 23 on here and on facebook but no reply, as i do most of my biking in Yorkshire then it would probably make sense to join region region 5..best wishes Phil

You do not have to be a member of any region but it enhances the Harley tradition. We are a friendly bunch in Region 5 and will welcome you at any of our meets.
Region 23 I believe is Lincolnshire and do not seem to do much on the forum.
Look forward to meeting you at our next monthly meet.

Hi Glen, do we have to join a region, not sure how it works, obviously am a paid up member of Harley Great Britain, ive tried contacting region 23 on here and on facebook but no reply, as i do most of my biking in Yorkshire then it would probably make sense to join region region 5..best wishes Phil
Hi Phil
As Ian says above.. You can go to any regional meeting in the club. Come along to one of our meetings. When you joined the club you had an option to align to a region. If you didn't and wish to contact membership at membership@hdrcgb.org and Jim or Karl will be happy to help.

Cheers Glenn

Back