Well we are still here

john i o m

Sorry for not posting but not much point as no members no one give a toss over here rather keep the bike in the dry and get pissed still lakes in the morning so I will see some of you this weekend

Re: Well we are still here

Try not to get too discouraged John, nearly all regions get becalmed now and then. All it takes is a couple of new members who feel enthusuastic and others can get active again - just keep the battery charged and run the motor once in a while and you will have served your region well.

I am coming over for practice week of the TT - a beer or two might be in order? Staying in Ramsey...

The trip is definitely on. I'll be the only Harley-Davidson in a mixed group but it would be good to meet up.

We can make plans nearer the date but I'm on the ferry 31/5 and sailing back to Liverpool on 6/6.

Are you the owner of the HD flag at Ballaugh? I've ridden past it many times on trips over (this is the first time on the island since getting a proper motorcycle!)

ha ha no that's miserable dave I live in douglas but yes more than a few beers will be good harley day in peel on mad Sunday if your still hare

Hi John - I'm staying in Ramsey but will be there for the Sunday. See you all being well at some stage - possibly in Peel?

Rogero

Early morning ferry from Liverpool on Wednesday 31st May - returning on the evening ferry June 6th.

Hopefully we can get together and have a couple of beers?

Rogero

Back