where are u?

C

chopper

hi there could some one give me dates and where you meet in the north west ?
thanks dudes

Re: where are u?

Good to see an enthusiastic newbie around these parts, Chopper.
NW region meet at the Cheadle Hulme pub on Station Rd in Cheadle around 8.00pm on the first Wednesday of each month.
See you on 1st March if you can make it.

Rod Bod

chopper said:
hi there could some one give me dates and where you meet in the north west ?
thanks dudes
We have an irregular breakfast meet at the cafe next to H-D Ellesmere Port on Saturday mornings, when we do it we post it here. You will be more than welcome to come along as is anyone. Of course, cars are allowed if you so wish.

Batman still poorly sick:eek:

thanks for that !!!!!im from sunny widnes so not to far from you will come over next meet:D

Chopper
keep an eye outfor a black Heritage covered inskulls it hails from your home town and its rider answers to the name of Tex[top guy]

Hi Chopper, Hope you can make the Cheadle Hulme meet on March 1st, had 4 new members last meeting, look forward to meeting you, will also have some new regional attire on show for orders, see ya Halfwrecked, regional rep.

hi chopper

im from birkenhead but work in stink town widnes :( lol dont you just love granix :eek:

be nice to meet up with you sometime,will pm you when next going to eport harley or for run to meet others in group,
welcome aboard but ignore the man flu BATMAN and loved up BOOGIEFOOL there lightweights who carnt take the pace :D:D always sick tut tut think batman spends too much time in damp places around bat cave :rolleyes: or cleaning,ironing etc

see ya soon dude

will be at next meeting to say hi !! so how many members you got and do you go to a lot of rallys?One rally that i recomend is the perverts in leather rally it is as mad as it sounds but tickets sell out very fast about 2-3 weeks for 900 tickets to go but what a grin:D have a look at there web site! also there is a very good bike shop in warrington called spodmoto(01922 444603)first class and mots are no problem with them (load pipes)if mine can pass any hd can iv got 2" open drag pipes load as f..k
chopper

Back