Where to buy from in Leeds

F

Fluffy

Morning All !

Just posted in the "Im a newbie" section .. not only to the site but to Harleys Also .. was wondering where is the best place to buy from ? Ive been to Eddy Wrights In leeds for a test drive, seemed very friendly and profressional, but as usual with dealers .... whats ther after sales service like ?

Any Suggestions / Comments on a decent place to buy from in yorkshire ?

Re: Where to buy from in Leeds

Everyone has their fav place for after sales

I have always been well looked after at Eddys .... some prefer Thunder City in Leeds who are also friendly

It also depends on if you are buying new or second hand ... also do u have any mechanical skills ... or ... like my pal Maggar ... skilful with a credit card :D

my advice ... buy the bike u fall in love with ... and make sure it has loads of chrome :)

Chromer:cool:

Bought my Fatboy from Eddys- have had no problems with them whatsoever.

So far, after sales support has been fine.

Guy

excellent ...Eddy's sounds good then .. im look at a Sportster, but money defines if i get a 1200 or an 883 (probably from new) ..

and im affraid I have no mechanical skills, but im a black belt with my credit card ?!

no need to buy new, unless you are obssessive with that.
In 2004 Sportsters changed to a rubber-mount frame/motor - not that the old ones were bad at all, it is just that Harley is trying to win over every non-believer who might hate those good vibes WE love.

Result is: stacks of 1993-2003 883 and 1200 Sportys for sale at rock bottom prices. you could find a 8-10 year old 1200cc for under ?4,000 and it will be a minter.

You need to unlearn all you know mate: In the Harley world, OLD IS COOL.

Go get yourself a bargain.

Back