They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !
AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???
Well No Shit Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!

Re: Why are they Happy

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...
SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !
AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???
Well No Shit Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!

Wow some stereotypical comments there !

Not all people are happy in the countries you state, and not all people are unhappy in the countries you state.

Each and every country regardless of group stereotyping has both good and bad people amongst them in a society.

If you get the opportunity have a chat and speak to people from different cultures, religions, backgrounds. Listen to there stories it may change your opinion some are exactly the same as anyone else and want a peaceful life providing the best for there family.

The Terrorists, Religious Extremists should be dealt with appropriately. [Define what appropriately is]

However its unfair and unjust to brand everyone the same, just because of the country they come from.

I believe this has been lifted from Facebook, so I realise this may not be a personal opinion.

Last edited:

Wow some stereotypical comments there !

Not all people are happy in the countries you state, and not all people are unhappy in the countries you state.

Each and every country regardless of group stereotyping has both good and bad people amongst them in a society.

If you get the opportunity have a chat and speak to people from different cultures, religions, backgrounds. Listen to there stories it may change your opinion some are exactly the same as anyone else and want a peaceful life providing the best for there family.

The Terrorists, Religious Extremists should be dealt with appropriately. [Define what appropriately is]

However its unfare and unjust to brand everyone the same, just because of the country they come from.

It's a generalisation wondering why those that come here and do not integrate but want to bring the laws and customs from whence they came.

Makes you wonder why they came here at all if our customs (but not benefits) offend them :frown:

I will do all I can to make sure our country does not get watered down by those that refuse to integrate, It's time to stand up and be counted to save a future for our children, grandchildren etc..

Is it wrong to be patriotic in the country of our birth?

It's a generalisation wondering why those that come here and do not integrate but want to bring the laws and customs from whence they came.

Makes you wonder why they came here at all if our customs (but not benefits) offend them :frown:

I will do all I can to make sure our country does not get watered down by those that refuse to integrate, It's time to stand up and be counted to save a future for our children, grandchildren etc..

Is it wrong to be patriotic in the country of our birth?

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and to express there feelings, during constructive discussion and debate.

I also believe its right to have knowledge about history, and the people it has affected, and also have an open mind to why history has resulted in the movement of people around the world and the reasons behind it.

Its not wrong to be patriotic and many of us have served this country of ours in the Armed Forces alongside other servicemen from other countries, who also have served our country. Some do not speak english and have a different faiths. The Gurkha's. Sikh Regiments and many others throughout the years.

The flag of England: St. George's Cross which was the emblem displayed during the Crusades.

The Crusades is remembered as a tale of religious fanaticism and unspeakable brutality.

The flag that IS (ISIS) is displaying today is also a tale of religious fanaticism and unspeakable brutality.

People are getting slaughtered women, children, complete generations of families now, this very minute - today. These people are looking for escape and peace, security; what we take for granted.

I understand we (UK) cannot have an open door policy for everyone, but imagine this.

Imagine yourself; you, your wife, your children, your mum, your dad, your entire family are being tortured, threatened, raped and systematically killed.

Imagine someone stealing your daughter for the slave trade.

Imagine having to walk every morning for drinking water.

Just imagine it. I could go on ...............

We are fortunate through birth to not experience these things. Is it any wonder people try to get into the UK. If you was in that position would you? Would you try and sneak in? if the other option is a horrible torturous life.

These people are the same as us, they have a story to tell. If people took the time to just STOP and think. I wonder why they are here? Why do they want to be here.

I admit some are here, because its a better easier life, and will try to take advantage of the system rather than integrate. These elements should through a strict procedure be identified and deported if necessary.

Not everyone can see the bigger picture of the underlying reasons for the migration of people from country to country. I ask - just Think about it.

Integration is a subject which is deep and complex due to racial division, acceptance and many other factors. The evidence of those that refuse to integrate is questionable.

The British Citizenship Test - The all-new British citizenship test – take the quiz | UK news | theguardian.com How many of us are integrated and will pass the test.

Anyone who does not wish to play their part in a fair and democratic society should be held to account.

Life is not Black and White, it takes understanding, which we all obtain through the education of life and its experiences.

Tomo we are talking here about a minority that are causing trouble not others at all.

We are not running down or against those that want to come here (or from here) to integrate with our way of life but when it starts threatening our way of life here by creating no go areas it has to be stopped.

If you want to defend terrorists of whatever race that's up to you but I will fight against it with as much strength as I can muster.

Tomo we are talking here about a minority that are causing trouble not others at all.

We are not running down or against those that want to come here (or from here) to integrate with our way of life but when it starts threatening our way of life here by creating no go areas it has to be stopped.

If you want to defend terrorists of whatever race that's up to you but I will fight against it with as much strength as I can muster.

I am in full agreement with everything you have said, except for the bit about me defending terrorists, which I refute.

We are talking about a minority. People irrespective of where they come from, should not have stereotypical views made about them because of the colour of there skin, culture or country of origin.

I agree much more work needs doing in respect of integration. Determining how that is achieved in such a diverse country and world, is complex and difficult. Particularly when trying to maintain a countries identity, welfare, jobs etc etc protecting the rights of a born and bred citizen of the UK is important.

Politicians and policy should be addressing those very issues. UKIP recent success in the elections has shown a underlying public opinion. Why that vote was made only the voter knows. Protest vote? Is it we no longer have control of of our country from the EU? Is it about the free movement of people between countries? I believe its about many things.

You stated Quote "If you want to defend terrorists of whatever race that's up to you but I will fight against it with as much strength as I can muster"

I will never defend Terrorists of whatever race and believe me when I say I would be stood right next to you in a battle against Terrorism and Extremism.

The world is in a terrible mess and what the solution is ??????????

As I have aged through the years I have experienced many things both good and bad. I have travelled, met, spoken to and made friends with people from all around the world. Some people I have liked, Some people I have disliked. Untill you actually get to meet, speak too, hear a individuals life. We are unable to make a fair judgement of that person. Not a collective judgement but a Individual judgement.

We are all different, we have different views, backgrounds, life experiences that affects our opinion. Next time your walking around the supermarket and you see a [coughs] "Foreigner" take a moment and think. I wonder what that persons life has been like? I wonder why they ended up here?

Life is hard, Its harder for some more than others.

For this World of ours to improve, all of us, not some of us, all of us, need to play our part in breaking down the issues that cause so many problems. The first step we can make is understanding.

Words cannot express the thoughts you have about certain people in the world, who do not deserve to be called "human". This act of terrorist propaganda reported in the news is barbaric, I hope that the person who carried out this atrocious terrifying barbaric act is captured, exposed and punished appropriately.

RIP James Foley - Your free from these animals now.

BBC News - James Foley beheading suspect probably British, David Cameron says

I hope our UK border force get there act together pretty quickly [Its a shambles at present] to identify and detain anyone who is a threat to us all.

I feel for decent law abiding people and families everywhere who have no knowledge of an individuals activities that causes such a detriment to the way the general population view them because of there culture, religion or country of origin, this is a injustice to the decent people, based on the actions of a minority.

Its a fact that sections of society become stigmatised and stereotyped, when individuals from various sections of society join these non diplomatic causes or campaigns throughout the world.

Justice must take place against any individuals, terrorist organisations or any body of people who group together and threaten the peaceful existence of us all to live together in peace.

Last edited:

We wonder how they can be so barbaric.
It's instilled in them from birth, we must not let them get a hold here.

We wonder how they can be so barbaric.
It's instilled in them from birth, we must not let them get a hold here.

It's mainly about freedom of information and a balanced education. Which most people who end up as extremists don't get. Excepting the Westerners that willingly transport themselves back to the 16th century. That's a whole different story.

Imagine growing up in a 2 horse village in (let's say) buttfuck Iraq. All your information and education comes from the local school (Madrassa?), which is run by extremists. All village life is under Sharia law. As a kid with no access to any contradictory viewpoints or alternative information sources, you would pretty much just believe what you were told. Women are chattels? Sure. The West is evil? Sure. Beheading prisoners is normal? Sure. Stoning people to death is fine? Sure. The West used to be just like this several hundred years ago too.

My point is that many of the rank and file extremists aren't inherently "evil". But the organisers/controllers behind this all have access to media, education and funding. These guys are working towards their own agenda which almost certainly is driven by dollar signs rather than religious ideals. There's a lot of oil money to play for here. Right now it all goes into the pocket of the West and the Emirate Sheikhs. Nothing has trickled down to the mud hut villages in the last 50 years or so and so it's easy to whip them up into a froth. Of course, if Islamic State get's it way, nothing will change for those guys. But then it's always easier to keep a population under control with ignorance and fear.

The real problem is unfair distribution of oil wealth, the purposeful polarisation of religion, stupidity and hundreds of years of hate since the crusades.

It's mainly about freedom of information and a balanced education. Which most people who end up as extremists don't get. Excepting the Westerners that willingly transport themselves back to the 16th century. That's a whole different story.

Imagine growing up in a 2 horse village in (let's say) buttfuck Iraq. All your information and education comes from the local school (Madrassa?), which is run by extremists. All village life is under Sharia law. As a kid with no access to any contradictory viewpoints or alternative information sources, you would pretty much just believe what you were told. Women are chattels? Sure. The West is evil? Sure. Beheading prisoners is normal? Sure. Stoning people to death is fine? Sure. The West used to be just like this several hundred years ago too.

My point is that many of the rank and file extremists aren't inherently "evil". But the organisers/controllers behind this all have access to media, education and funding. These guys are working towards their own agenda which almost certainly is driven by dollar signs rather than religious ideals. There's a lot of oil money to play for here. Right now it all goes into the pocket of the West and the Emirate Sheikhs. Nothing has trickled down to the mud hut villages in the last 50 years or so and so it's easy to whip them up into a froth. Of course, if Islamic State get's it way, nothing will change for those guys. But then it's always easier to keep a population under control with ignorance and fear.

The real problem is unfair distribution of oil wealth, the purposeful polarisation of religion, stupidity and hundreds of years of hate since the crusades.

Hence Bin laden. ???

Back