XB1200 Stage 1?

N

Nomad

Hi, a friend of mine has a 2008 XB1200 and wants some advice on a stage one conversion. He has seen a Stealth exhaust system on ebay for a reasonable price and wonders if any of you out there have any experience of them or any alternatives.

Cheers, Nomad :439:

Re: XB1200 Stage 1?

i have been told by my dealer that the new DDFI3 system on the Buell will correct/learn for just an upgrade on the exhaust system but you will need to disconnect the cable from the servo under the air box or buy a defeater from Adrenaline Moto and remove the whole lot completely.
I have seen no fuel adders for the 2008 models yet and the other stuff i have read about on the dedicated Buell web sites seem rather complex and envolve rewriting the stock ECM

I have a Stealth on my Ulysses. They are well made & a perfect fit. Nice low deep growl & stainless to boot.

HPIM0551.jpg

I have a stealth too, on a 12r. Cracking bit of kit. Tagged with the k and n (pipercross now doing a filter for the XB's), and a race ecm, jobs a good'un.

I have a similar stainless 'silencer' on mine, though not sure what brand. Sounds just great. Having swapped my XB9R with full race kit, for a 12, I find I have enough go now - don't need any more! :60277EB7B04744289C0

Back