Yorkshire Rally 2022

Already packed the tent, bedroll, etc. Really looking forward to this - never been to Yorkshire (unless you count the M1 to Durham......
20220804_172100.jpg

All of us at Region 5 are so pleased that everyone seemed to have a good time at our 2nd rally at Malton. An excellent turnout from many regions, thanks for making the effort to travel up to see us. The weather was great, brilliant ride out, excellent company and much talking b*ll**ks. Happy days. Till next year folks.

Yeah, a great rally! Thanks to everyone who made it such a great weekend.
Loved the rideout, the scenery was nearly as nice as R4 ;):ROFLMAO:

we as a region were delighted with the turnout. The weather was fabulous`.What I love about this club is the members attitude. All the support and positive vibes made for a great atmosphere. Only our second rally at Malton and some tweaks next year for an even better weekend.
We are sorting out a meeting with the rugby club committee to see if we can bid for an International in the future. A big marquee on the first pitch would make it possible. Finally Region 5 members are committed to make our rallies work and to them I offer my appreciation and gratitude.
Cheers

Glenn

Back