70s sidecar body

Re: 70s sidecar body

There is a sidecar chassis on ebay for sale price ?59 for left side, but it will mean some work to put it on the glide also fitting the two springs to the body work.
Good point Paul, I am sure Geoff must have something in his collection of Harley parts, but you know what he is like, don't sell nothing.
Andy.:169B9ADF431545348BC

Hi all, well finaly found a Harley sidecar chassis in Germany and it is a left hand sidecar.It does need some repair to it but at least I have got one.Also the main man Ken Lee has some sidecar springs etc for me so will be collecting them soon.Cheers Ken.So the project is coming along slowly.All I need now is the seat.:169B9ADF431545348BC

Hi Tony, still finishing off a few pieces but coming along nicely.Never known it to be this hard in getting parts for a left hand Harley sidecar.Even got the sidecar wheel spindle from Romania off all places.As for the seat that was from Germany but only the two piece spring seat, no cover for that so will have to get that from America.I can see that when it is finished the wife won't get in it, ha ha, not to worry.If you know any body with spares please let me know.cheers. Andy.

Back