Easter ride-out anyone?

Steppenwulf

Non Member
Thought I'd post and see if any one is interested in riding out sometime on the Easter weekend. Perhaps meet up at the Horseshoe Pass and head into Snowdonia?

Howdy Neighbours, fancy an Easter rideout?

Howdy Neighbours, fancy an Easter rideout?

Just posted a message on the N Wales site and thought I'd extend the invite you good guys and gals.

Thought I'd post and see if any one is interested in riding out sometime on the Easter weekend. Perhaps meet up at the Horseshoe Pass and head into Snowdonia?

Re: Easter ride-out anyone?

What day hun?
I'll see Dave an Lisa, but think theres a rally that weekend.
Keep in touch,
Susie

No time or date yet, just dangling my toe in the water to see what people wanted to do. I won't be going to any rally over Easter so instead of sitting miserable at home I thought I'd make some other club members stare at my miserable fisog in the Ponderossa! :smile:

Jon,

I will certainly join you with my partner Lucy as a passenger :60277EB7B04744289C0

So that makes 3 off us for sure. Would love to see more people join in ...

Hope we will get nice weather.

I plan to drive a lot over the weekend so if somebody can't make it one day we can do it another too!

Have a good one everyone.

Oliver and Lucy
Oliver's personal blog

Sounds good to me Jon.
Saturday pm onwards should be ok for us, so let us know as soon as you decide. ( The BOSS is working the saturday morning ).:smile:

Ian I'll be keeping an eye on the weather and hopefully set a day by early to mid-week next week depending on the forecast. I'll definately favour the Saturday for you but if the weather looks crappo on that day are you able to come for a spin any other time over the bank holiday?

Where do peeps fancy going, perhaps we should aim for lunch somewhere?

If we met at 12 noon at the Horseshoe Pass we could look at eating at about 2'ish, that gives us a good hour and a half of riding before we stop for a pie and a pint- followed by another couple of hours riding before splitting up and heading home.

Oliver, looking forward to meeting Lucy. Lizzie says she fancies a day out if the weather is sunny- looks like 6 all ready :)

Re: Howdy Neighbours, fancy an Easter rideout?

I'll fo for a blast mate. Just have to check with "Mein commandant" first to see what we're doing over the Easte though. If it's on the Good Friday that'll do me matey :)

Any time after sat noonish, Sunday and Monday are OK too.

Hi Neil, not sure of the day yet. We will be keeping an eye out on the weather and deciding next week which day is best for all involved. Are you available any other day?

I thought that whichever day we meet it would be around noon'ish at the Ponderossa, Horseshoe pass. Perhaps ride for a couple of hours before stopping for a pint and a bite to eat- somewhere like here George III, Dolgellau or here The Bryn Tyrch, Capel Curig?. Then another couple of hours riding to somewhere like Betws Y Coed before splitting up and heading home?

If we are not rallyin' with NW Harley Club .....
We will join you :D

Well, whatever happens, I will certainly join with my partner Lucy. I have already told about the meetup to my cousin, who might join with one other friend. My cousin's Dyna is just getting rebuild, but he has got friend's sportster available if needed to.

So if everything goes well, there will be at least 1 other person joining us, possible two.

Now all we need is nice sunny weather. Does anybody know where to order it?

Oliver and Lucy
Oliver's personal blog

Mog if you are around it would be good to see you and Susie, if not have a good rally.

Anyone got any preferences where they would like to go or are you happy just zooming around wherever the sun is happening to shine?

Jon,

we are flexible here, happy to follow first rider or discuss the destination upfront. I am after nice day riding out there with bunch of good people.

Oliver and Lucy
Oliver's personal blog

Hi Steppenwolf; seems the missus and kids are going to the MIL's at Easter :) so, all things being equal, I'm up for that; for me, personally, the Ponderosa then Capel Curig and on to Betwys would suit just fine.
Cheers, Pete.

HI FOLKS.
if i can get this speedo/alarm system problem sorted, ill do my upmost to meet up.
tateys

Greg and Ruth mentioned at the meeting last night that they are interested.
Fri, Sun and Mon are good for us, if it was Mon Dave and Lisa would be interested as they will be back from the Rally Sun afternoon.
As you say, all depends on the weather.
Hope to catch you over Easter then:wink:

Susie x

You never know the sun might shine for the whole Bank Holiday weekend and we can ride every day!

Dream on...

Back