Easter ride-out anyone?

Re: Easter ride-out anyone?

Hey All

If the weather ain't too cold, then count me in. Could do with blasting some cobwebs away! Just let me know when & where.

Cheers
Ruth

not sure if working yet might b off on the monday will keep eye on posts and see wot you guys decide if off will come along
SAM:)

Mog if you are around it would be good to see you and Susie, if not have a good rally.

Anyone got any preferences where they would like to go or are you happy just zooming around wherever the sun is happening to shine?

Jon, I am working Saturday now so can't make the ride that day or even the rally !! :frown:
If you decide to have the ride on Sunday or Monday then we are still in ....
.... but according to the forecast Saturday might be the best day !
We will just have to keep watchin the weather, and as long as everyone keeps a regular eye on here for any updates, I am sure things will be fine :wink:

Fingers crossed Mog, will post tomorrow with the chosen day. The weather is due to crap out tomorrow but so far there are no proper forecasts for Sunday or Monday. Hang tight folks, there is bound to be a good day due sometime over the weekend, hopefully most of you can make it- whichever day it turns out to be...

Fingers crossed Mog, will post tomorrow with the chosen day. The weather is due to crap out tomorrow but so far there are no proper forecasts for Sunday or Monday. Hang tight folks, there is bound to be a good day due sometime over the weekend, hopefully most of you can make it- whichever day it turns out to be...

Jon, I have just freed myself for Sat pm, so will be able to make it any of the days now, wet weather gear or not! :wink: :D

Just had a call from chester HD, initial clock price was ?153.00 so was awaiting for it to arrive after confirming it was the clock. however they no longer stock that code and the new replacement will be over ?300....from the states. (i feel like ive been mugged). im going to have to wait ten days for delivery too...... so have fun and i really would like to meet you all soon as i can.
tatey:9399D3F58B324EE1B68

Bad news Tatey, sorry you can't make it,
there will be at least one other sunny day this year,
hopefully catch you on it!

After checking the Accu website Robbo linked to and after consulting the oracle I reckon Monday looks by far the best of the weekend. What with the front of crap weather that has just hit today it looks like it may be here for a few days... So by choosing Monday we give our selves some time to wait for the weather to blow itself out and for the sun to come out.

Sorry if it isn't a good day for some of you, but for those of you that can make it I'll keep you updated and if things turn really hairy then I'll cancel and notify asap.

As it is, those that fancy a good days riding how's about the Ponderossa, Horseshoe Pass? I reckon we'll be there for 11.30a.m. so we can get a cup of tea before we head off about 'noon for the run down to Ruthin via the Nant Y Garth pass- after that we can go wherever the sun is brighteset but wherever we go we will be stopping for a bite to eat at a pub about 2 ish:wink:

Anyone unsure about anything or wants to just meet up for the second half of the days riding then PM me. See you all Monday.

Robbo just realised it's you mate.
How ya doin'?
You coming out for a blast Monday, get some mileage in,
go on it's just down the road and you can bring Trev! :D:D:D

Monday - Ponderosa - 11.30 - sounds good to me, although judging by the forecast it might be more of a dare than an invite! See you there, Pete.

Robbo just realised it's you mate.
How ya doin'?
You coming out for a blast Monday, get some mileage in,
go on it's just down the road and you can bring Trev! :D:D:D

Doing o.k. mate :)

Say hello to your Liz for us......hope you're both fine.

Keeping our heads down and watching the weather...tis blo*dy cold out there.

Might be a last minute phone around if it improves abit, shame to waste the weekend.

Have yerself a good one this w/end....:D

Hopefully will catch ya both soon.

Rob and Liz :439:

The weatherman just said that if I'm out and about this weekend it would be advisable to take a Shovel. What's wrong with Pans, I'd like to know? Eh? :mad:
Cheers, Pete.

Don't worry,
come Monday you'll be needing the factor 50 sunblock and some cool shades.

Trust me! :169B9ADF431545348BC

LOL, guys and girls,

stop whinging and start enjoying yourself. I have done another 60 miles today, just riding arround with Lucy behind me as passenger. She likes riding with me and our Bones handles us both beautifully.

The weather wasn't great, nice blue sky in the morning, but that quickly turned and clouds visited our place. This didn't stop us, I just wanted to get out, in the end of the day it is Friday and we are having time off work!

We had to come back after about an hour, because of the rain and put Bones back to the house too. Weather changed after about an hour and half I wanted to get out again, sun was out too so there wasn't point to stay indoor. It was still windy, however we had a blast and put more miles on.

So since I had Bones, I have riden already over 540 miles, which I do not consider that bad, considering the weather was mostly crap and I was able to ride her only weekends.

So we have Saturday tomorrow, and you can trust me, if it will not rain, we will be out again! The same applies on Sudnay and of course we are looking to see you all on Monday!

Live to ride, ride to not sit on your arse at home!

Luv

Oliver and Lucy
Oliver's personal blog

Oliver, I've been sitting around on my arse for the last two days going slightly stir crazy. My old 'Bones' will be out Monday, come what may.

The forecast is good folks so hope to see a few of you out there,
we can't let Olly think that we are all a bunch of Stan Laurels...

_40333673_stan203.jpg

What else you going to do to finish off the Easter hols,
eat MORE chocolate! :wink::D

LOL Jon, very funny :tongue:

I wanted to go out today as well, but the weather was too crazy. One minute we had lovely sunshine, the next it was snowing ...

We are ready to go out to meet with you all on Monday, but if the weather permits, you will see me cruising arround North Wales tomorrow too :)

Have a nice evening

Oliver

See you Monday Oliver.
We are off to go walking up in the hills tomorrow, brrrr.
More wind and snow forecast above 500m...
You and Lucy have a good day mate.

Remember Mondays looking good,
would I let you guys down with my forecasts! :169B9ADF431545348BC

Hi all hope to be meeting you all at around 11 30 ish at cafe will be bringing a couple of mates along all being well see you tomorow rain or shine:smile:
but maybe not snow

The more the merrier,
My mate Doug is coming on his Ex-Swiss Army Condor,
If there is snow then he might be the only one who makes it!
Failing a dump of the white stuff see you and the hardcore tomorrow,
looking forward to a good day on the road-
I've got a list of all the caffs we can stop off for a brew
and a warm up before moving on to the next in line.
Perhaps we should get T-shirts printed for those that make it :169B9ADF431545348BC

We'll be there, see you at the Ponderosa at 11.30 :D

Back