Easter ride-out anyone?

Re: Easter ride-out anyone?

And you already know that we will be there too.

I went for a ride out today too, bloody hell it was cold. Well, actually I was ok, but my fingers and toes were freezing.

I took first set of pictures of my Bones, will publish them within an hour or so in my blog.

SeeYa tomorrow!

Oliver and Lucy
Oliver's personal blog

Just about to have my fry up and then will be getting suited and booted.

The weather forecast this morning said that for Wales it will clear from the North and will be dry all afternoon. Here over in Conwy the first bits of blue have broken out- I'll bag it up and bring it with me folks! :169B9ADF431545348BC

See you later! (Oliver bring your camera)

Well that was fun :439:
Good to meet you Pete hope you got back before dark.
And good to see Sam and co. You missed some stunning scenery boys (when the snow blizzards cleared and you could actually see somethin!).

Looking forward to seeing those arty photographs from the pass, post 'em up when you get a chance Mog and/or Oliver.

Lets do it again soon guy's- and I'll do better with sorting the weather! :wink:

Hi good to meet you all today apologies for short visit :redface:but one of the guys i was with had to be back in staffs around 3 to attend prior commitment his sunday dinner i think:439: but sure we will catch up again dont forget the invite to the next one jon
cheers
SAM:smile:

Nice day everyone, experienced almost every kind of weather we could in a very short time.

I am quite tired, but managed to upload some pictures in a zipped files for Jon and Mog.

Jon:

http://www.bross.eu/photos/jon.zip

Mog:

http://www.bross.eu/photos/mog.zip

I haven't time to adjust them, they are straight from the camera. If you want Mog, I can improve them for you, pick the one you like and I will do my best.

Many thanks for the nice day.

Oliver
Oliver's personal blog

Last edited:

Thanks for the photos Oliver,
see you soon.

Sam, I hope your mate enjoyed his roast dinner-
my egg and chips tasted like heaven after the ride across Denbigh Moors! :169B9ADF431545348BC

Great to see you guys yesterday.
Oliver the picci's are brilliant, will PM you soon!!
First time on the bike since Oswestry, still had that manic
grin on my face at bed time:D
Looking forward to the next ride out, maybe to the Whistlestop on
a thursday night, told Jaffa we'd pop down and say hi on their club
night.
See you all soon,
Susie an Mog xx

Hi to Mrs mog and mog, Jon, Oliver; that was a really good day out, even though I've only just thawed out I'd be quite happy to do it over again. I wanted to put some pics on here but my software won't let me downsize them for some reason so I'll have to try again; just wanted to make those who couldn't get there jealous.. :p
Cheers, Pete.

Right, let's see if this works
Well, almost; sorry about the last one, I still have much to learn...

Last edited:

Nice one Peter, the last one you posted really shows the beauty of the landscape we were riding through. Thanks for posting them.

Hi guys,

got a pic here for Mog and Sussie :)

Thanks for that, Jon; I'm amazed that a pic that I clumsily downsized from 800+Kb to one tenth of that actually came out OK; Grand Day Out!
Oliver, your pictures are pure art.
Cheers, Pete.

Thanks for that, Jon; I'm amazed that a pic that I clumsily downsized from 800+Kb to one tenth of that actually came out OK; Grand Day Out!
Oliver, your pictures are pure art.
Cheers, Pete.

Hi Pete and all you nice people in Wales, looks like you had a cold but pleasent Easter ride out, excellent photos.[Pete thanks for help finding them].ride safe and be happy.:smile:

Thanks for posting the pics Pete and Oliver, they are a great reminder of a good but cold day out !
It was great to meet you both and the rest of the fellas at the Ponderosa.
Oliver, thanks especially for the pics of my bike, I wish now that we would have stopped more often to take more shots of that snowy scenery.
Until the next time .... :D

Back