isle of man 1st camping weekend

john i o m

right 24th -26th july camping weekend no band friday band sat trophys ect very interested names please i need to get an idea also anyone willing to help out if needed
so name if going to come
put name and help if willing to help out thanks

so its in your hands now

Last edited:
Re: isle of man camping trip

Count me in if there is a hotel or B&B close I would prefer that but camping is ok also. Just what ever.

I would probably get the Thursday evening boat so get there Friday morning if you need a hand.

Jo and I will be going and we will help out with what ever needs doing John.

We will be doing B&B as I am a nancy boy :redface:

I will get on the be search tomorrow guys thanks and welcome aboard

Looking good. Not fussed B&B or camping works for me.

Bugger, same weekend as Leopoldsburg that I'm already booked in for, sorry :frown:

I'd be up for that John, keep us posted.

Me + 1, could come over on the Thurs eve, if needed.

Re: isle of man 1st camping weekend

in my calendar for planning in.

Hi John,

I would have been interested in this but have already booked for the classic TT. would be good to meet up again then, maybe partake of a jar or two?

Good luck with the camping weekend by the way.

Bugger, same weekend as Leopoldsburg that I'm already booked in for, sorry :frown:

Same as. Sorry, John, but there's no way I'm missing the weekend at the B&B.

John me and Chris will be coming with Alan Thursday boat so will be able to give you a hand. :}

Last edited:

Alrite John - all the best to you and Kendra for 2015 !

Would of "popped" over for this but we are away in Spain that week as I will have just finished for the school hols -sorry Mate.
I've not took my Harley to the IOM yet , I would of liked to actually have been able to ride around the island for a nice relaxed ride, without all those speed demon "power rangers" I usually come to watch on the TT week ! :)
Hope it's a success Mate

Catch ya somewhere this year at some rally I hope

Sarge

Eddie and I will come over for it John. Count us in, just let us know if it's a goer or not and I'm on it with the Ferrys, as soon as. We're happy to come on the Thursday and help too. Camping is fine (it is a camping weekend is it not!), whatever, we're easy.

Even if it turns out not to be a goer due to lack of support, or whatever reason, we might just come over anyway!

Hi guys right the way it's looking and the amount of interest unless i canget 50 Iit's just going to be a camping weekend as I have to give camping place some solid numbers so as I have said its i n your hands but I thought more might have said they were up for it end of Jan I have to have numbers

We're not fussed about anything more than a camping weekend John, we don't need bells and whistles, just a field with a bar and some good company, that's fine for us. But you'll still need numbers for that and there's not exactly been loads coming forward on here. I do hope you get enough people.

That cool guys I just thought there might have bin a bit more interest that's all

Back