isle of man 1st camping weekend

Re: isle of man 1st camping weekend

That cool guys I just thought there might have bin a bit more interest that's all

Only about 10% of the members actually post on here. There may be more interest within the club, you just wont necessarily see it on here.

Hi, Myself and Paula would come over for this if its a goer so count us in the numbers. Should make the thursday boat so can lend a hand if needed.

Only about 10% of the members actually post on here. There may be more interest within the club, you just wont necessarily see it on here.

Good point. Get it in the Quin, if you're quick you might make the next issue.

I suppose Liverpool best option from Kent ,which ferry company best ?..

Looked it up Kev ,yeah bit pricey but then again not a lot of other choices..
Never been there's so a good reason to while its a bit quieter..:wink:

Hi John I'd love to come but it my daughters birthday on the 24th, the wife's birthday on the 26th and I fly out to Sturgis on the 28th so I think she cut my broach & earrings off with a blunt instrument if I sneaked up there :439:

I wish you the best of luck with it John, and I'm sure if there's enough interest it'll be great weekend to add to the calendar for 2016 :D

Will flag it up to Region 7 to see if there's any interest and will come back to you :eek:

CAMPING TRIP IS CANCELLED
sorry but i have to call it off as i have just had the date form hospital and i will be having an opp a day before sorry but i have bin waiting for this for six months and need to go in !!!

also not many folk showed much interest anyway i will put something on next year but will get dates sorted so its in the events for next year !!!

No worries John, I know your trans gender op is important to you mate :D just remember to bring the bits home in a jar to put on your side board.

Seriously though, a big thanks for trying to organise this for us all, we will come next year , your health is more important mate than a rally.

Hope your Op goes well and you are up and on your bike as soon as possible, we will see you in a field somewhere I am sure.

Nice try John but we're coming anyway; doing it as a week's holiday. I'll visit you and eat all yer grapes while wifey does the sight-seeing!

your more than welcome but im going to be out of action for about six weeks
i tried to get it changed but then or next year and i need it now really but thats better than next year

Oh what a shame, Eddie and I we were well up for it. No matter, your health is more important and like you say, there's always next year. Good luck with the op.

What a shame. looking forward to my first trip to the IOM. Hopefully it will get rescheduled for next year.

john hope you can work something out for next year,,,,,,, heres an idea i have always wanted to do the Classic TT would it be posable to run your gathering on that week ???i am sure there would be a lot of interest if you could.

john

john hope you can work something out for next year,,,,,,, heres an idea i have always wanted to do the Classic TT would it be posable to run your gathering on that week ???i am sure there would be a lot of interest if you could.

john

The biggest problem John is that the ferries are prohibitively expensive on race weeks.

Wishing you all the best John, and if it's sorting the problem you had at the Lakes then yes it's time you got it sorted.
Love to Kendra.

I'm going to put a weekend on next year but I will start getting it together before Christmas and get it in the events list for next year sorry but I need to get this done it's starting to stop me doing things once again I'm sorry to all that wanted to come over but hey ho

Last edited:
Back