Just bought a Ulysses XT

M

MORDUEMAN

I have just bought an 09 Ulysses XT in black, low milleage, one owner and FSH, cant wait to get it. :D
I bought the bike from a bloke in Portsmouth, I am flying down on Tuesday morning and riding it back to Newcastle, so I should get plenty of time to get to know my new bike, I will post some pics when I get it home.

Re: Just bought a Ulysses XT

Long ride back but a quick one.

They are outstanding VFM at the moment and a great road bike, just don't be tempted by any off road excursions on the way home. They don't live up to that particular hype :wink:

Misfit from Wyvern has one and he loves it :60277EB7B04744289C0

I wanted something to ride through the winter, as my glide would just rust to bits, so thats staying in the garage over the winter and I get to have fun on the Buell, I have feeling I will be riding it through the summer as well. :439:

I wanted something to ride through the winter, as my glide would just rust to bits, so thats staying in the garage over the winter and I get to have fun on the Buell, I have feeling I will be riding it through the summer as well. :439:

Slap on the ACF50.

Enjoy!!!! They sure sound good, and the no-corroding-the-Glide plan is sound.

Are these rock-bottom prices now?

(I see Erik Buell is up and running again in Wisconsin)

I got it for less than you would pay for an elderly, high mileage Sportster, 103 bhp, sports bike handling and brakes, talk about vfm. :D

You be carefull on the way back Garry.Take your time new bike. Will handle different from your Harley.The roads are very slippey. I had my sports bike out through the week not holding the road as it should.Looking forward to seeing it if its out like nic nics they are the dogs bollicks.Take care:):):)

You be carefull on the way back Garry.Take your time new bike. Will handle different from your Harley.The roads are very slippey. I had my sports bike out through the week not holding the road as it should.Looking forward to seeing it if its out like nic nics they are the dogs bollicks.Take care:):):)

The Buell will hold the road well but use your speedo as they don't come with camera detectors and you will need one.:D

Great news Garry,
As others have already mentioned, ride it with caution until you get used to it mate, enjoy the ride home, lets hope its dry for you.:)

Maybe you should move away from the Girly-Glide-Gang and hang out with the Big-Buell-Boys now. :D

Great news Garry,
As others have already mentioned, ride it with caution until you get used to it mate, enjoy the ride home, lets hope its dry for you.:)

Maybe you should move away from the Girly-Glide-Gang and hang out with the Big-Buell-Boys now. :D

Winter Rallies, Gary!!!:D:D:D

Winter Rallies, Gary!!!:D:D:D

I don't mind riding in the winter, but I will be buggered if I will sleep in a tent in, on the floor at -10 deg. I'd rather get a heated room somewhere, with a nice bed, duvet and bathroom with a nice full english breakfast and still have a good time the rally. :D

I don't mind riding in the winter, but I will be buggered if I will sleep in a tent in, on the floor at -10 deg. I'd rather get a heated room somewhere, with a nice bed, duvet and bathroom with a nice full english breakfast and still have a good time the rally. :D

agree with that mate....:D

any pixs yet Gaza?......I may well copy you next year if we have moved and I have big garage.

Nice bike mate,looks good in black:wink:

I fancy one of these myself, but I'm a little fat bastard, probably wouldn't be able touch the floor!! :mad:

Was looking at one just like that - a club member is selling an 07 but just couldn't justify the cash Also saw a very nice x1 lightning at Oxford HD this week but again more money than I had available so have gone for an MT350 Ha ha ha I hear you all say but it was cheap no chrome to rust and it will be a bit of fun in the grimy salty winter months! Have a safe ride back up to the great NE it's a great looking bike I am sure you will love the way it handles!

I have just bought an 09 Ulysses XT in black, low milleage, one owner and FSH, cant wait to get it. :D
I bought the bike from a bloke in Portsmouth, I am flying down on Tuesday morning and riding it back to Newcastle, so I should get plenty of time to get to know my new bike, I will post some pics when I get it home.

Nice bike - i've used these guys in the past to save me losing a days wages on the collection:
Motorcycle Delivery | Motorcycle Transport | Motorbike | BLD
Steve

I fancy one of these myself, but I'm a little fat bastard, probably wouldn't be able touch the floor!! :mad:

Yeah I'm the same except I'm more of a short fat tw@t.

Nice looking bike Garry, and a great price, dont neglect the Glide mind.

Take it steady on the way back.

Back