Our next spin

michael_dinwiddy

Club Member
So whats happening, were is our next spin? Do I just raise a flag and declare the Isle of man part of the west region?

A reply must be recieved within 24 hours to counter this invasion.

Re: Our next spin

michael_dinwiddy said:
So whats happening, were is our next spin?

Mike
Hows about somewhwere between 29 May and 9 June. I think there might be a few others out for spin round the Island that week :D

Yep but they will have to catch me first. It seems that aprt from those few days the Island is up for invasion.

Lawnmower Marks Easter Weekend Bank Holiday Party

14th/15th/16th April. (all 3 nights) inbetween Oxford and High Wycombe.

Free camping and no entrance charges
etc in a 6 acre field with bands in barns.
Mark says he doesn't mind if you turn up in cars if the weather looks iffy , as long as you get there

Friday 14th... Band
Sat 15th.... Band, Bonfire. Rideout by Ming
Sun. 16th...Disco.
Mon.....I presume go home or ride over for the Southend Shakedown if you fancy it .

Ken who does the brilliant food at the Farm Party will be providing food throughout.

Marks place is off junction 6 on the M40 through Chinnor.
The site is inbetween Skittle Green and Hewton on the B4009.
should be easy to find.....post code HP27 9PH into multimap or whatever route finder you use.

www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.7168&lon=-0.8844&scale=200000&icon=x

Everybody welcome.

ps. its also Marks 45th birthday .

Blimey Simon you frightened the life out of me.

I was just tucking into my breakfast roll in true coasters style, egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, onion, and a wapping great linconshire sausage neatly deposited in a french stick about a foot long when I logged in this morning expecting a tranquil... nay silent Isle of Man....

:)

Nice area this Mike, you should look up the Rep, he and his misses used to be right good at jiveing:D nice party animals

And I thought me and Boogiefool had the braggin' rights over IOM ownership if rep Dave Andrea doesn't want it any more. Last year we were thinking of arranging a camping weekend for '06, but nowt's come of it.
Go on then, you can 'ave it. The IOM is all yours.
Say Hi to Douglas for me:) .

Rod Bod

Dave was all up for hosting a get together after the manx Grand Prix.
I've been a bit occupied of late (and dissallusioned) so I've not followed up on it.
He was going to take us for a spin round the TT route and we'd either camp or B & B.
Wouldn't take much organising to put together, Steampacket wouldn't be changing an arm and a leg either.

Dave suggested putting out an invite to the London Harley Club where he was President to boost the numbers.

flec it... all the lagistics were worked out, we were going to distract the local sheep but putting a cardbourd cutout of sheppy and john noaks on the north side of the island then creap in real slow and erect our flag and perform the aggreed and nationally acceptecd ceromany.

I hope you checked out the rules though BAZA cos if you take more than three paces backward after erecting the flag the claim is null and void, furthermore it gives the locals the legal right to boil you in a pot with the vicar.

Im going to post them some bay leaves and the Hairy Bikers Cook Book.

.......perhaps you could put some sour grapes in the pot as well.:D

For you information we only took two steps back to salute the flag because I think BN Mike had been on reconnaissance there in the field..... it was full of cow dung.:p

Can't see that flag lasting long........ :eek:

Hope you have eyes in the back of your head because there may well be Westcountry sleepers there waiting for the wake up call....... :cool: :D

CrazyIvan said:
Can't see that flag lasting long........ :eek:

Hope you have eyes in the back of your head because there may well be Westcountry FLOATERS there waiting for the wake up call....... :cool: :D

Oh we are really worried now! Floaters 3 o'clock chaps. Send in the bog rolls.:p

Back