Our next spin

Re: Our next spin

Ok Ok I'm not getting in to a keyboard fight over the ownership of the IOM....We have it now............ you try and get it back.:eek:

ps we don't give up easily.:mad:

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island the I.O.M, to ride out on our Harley's the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of the floating west country bumkins of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Douglas, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our taken Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Region 13 Central Sarf would survive beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Regional 13 Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

Now no more talk...Get your men together and we will be waiting.:p

snowflake said:
help I'm lost - what's going on:confused:

We got the IOM first you west country boys were too slow...LOL

FFS flakey read the old posts...:D

02DaytonaD5dWed011.jpg

.........sssshhhhh!!! It's all gone quiet in Central South......BaZa's away taking over the IOM......NOWS OUR CHANCE BOYS....CHARGE!!!!!:D

You fell for it BaZa!! The sleeper/no brainer trick worked!!!

West Country now control Central South......next stop WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

250px-Dr_Evil.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I have left my sergeant at arms in charge the one and only Spice. No fecker would dare take over Central Sth while he is in charge..

View attachment 320

Last edited:

BaZa said:
For you information we only took two steps back to salute the flag because I think BN Mike had been on reconnaissance there in the field..... it was full of cow dung.

Ah .......aaaaaaaah :cool:
They weren't cowpats in the field Baza they were the berry's of the
1st Micksed arSAS Battalion of the Sussex Coasters.....and weve had our expeditionary force here for years :mad:
Our flag and our arsas are well planted and we claim this Island for all Coasters and Floatsters everywhere in search of their own homeland.:cool:

coasters3fv.jpg

as Commander of Island Defence ......or "bloody El !.. Cid "as they call me :rolleyes: ...Baza I think it only fair to tell you that Central South have left their command in the hands of Honourary Coaster Spice 2nd Class. :cool:

"Remember the Knife and Forklands Conflict Lads .....Coasters ! your pantry needs you ! ":rolleyes:

soldier15rq.jpg

Coasters are here too....

Aint that just the way... find a deserted island and before you know it everyone turns up.

Well I dont care the more the merrier.....

A MANX CAT

Even the local wildlife got freeked out

Ok, Ok so let's se who turns up at the meeting this Wednesday then.

45804a.jpg

Glen Helen
St Johns
Isle of Man
IM4 3NP

BaZa said:
Ok, Ok so let's se who turns up at the meeting this Wednesday then.

45804a.jpg

Glen Helen
St Johns
Isle of Man
IM4 3NP

Hey Baza ........pull one of the other legs

isleofmanlargeflag2sz.gif

It might have Bells in it ;)

bell1jp.jpg

You're not telling me that an island as famous for bikes as this and the HDRCGB has ..............only one guy on the island :eek:
I guess he is the man who puts " the man " in the Isle of Man :cool:

Anytime you guys fancy a weekend trip to see 'Our Man On The Island' it can be arranged.
Dave has camping or B&B sorted, the possibility of getting a band to play on Sat eve and we even looked at some very reasonable ferry crossing prices after the Manx GP.

He'll even take us 'round the TT course so we can boast about how well we conquered the mountain:rolleyes:

I still reckon it'd be a cracking camping weekend.....was going to call it the 'Bring A Rally,Rally':cool::D

michael_dinwiddy said:
sounds like a laugh, got a busy year of rallies already this year but it does sound like a crack.

We thought of doing it later in the year, once rallies were over and before the bad weather started.

Kewl, that's two of us. Oh, Devil-UK said he'd be up for it. Just need a few more and it's paaartey-time.
Terminator would be back by then so I'm sure he'd consider it.

Back